Social Sims... And Maybe A Little Murder šŸ‘€ šŸµ

The realest thing Iā€™ve read xD when my Sims try to do what they want and it messes with my plans haha

1 Like

I just find it weird when older people have kids, putting aside any health complications. Thatā€™s just my personal thoughts, though.

Iā€™d much rather have my Sims chose who they marry, but again, thatā€™s just my thoughts.

Nope! Standard lifespans, the only major alteration mod I have is the Story Progression, so all sims in the game age, have kids, get promoted etc whilst I play. Itā€™s pretty handy so I donā€™t have my fifth generation legacy family interacting with elders from when the 1st gen were alive.

And OMG. Youā€™re telling me! I get notifications when something important happens with the SPG. The amount of people cheating in my neighborhood?! And alien abductions??? In my old Uberhood, my Sim (lived alone at the time) had FOUR different people move in with her after university because they were her half-alien siblings from her dad. She had not met them. I was like ??? WHAT

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: daddy was a rolling ufo

Haha, Ana was only like 30. I wanted them to have a daughter because their genetics were chefs kiss, but when Ali was born she was too old. :ā€™( So they adopted, RIP their beautiful genetics.

Yeah, I normally let them do that but for my legacy in this uberhood I wanted a pretty family. Townie genetics in The Sims 2ā€¦ is jank

2 Likes

He honestly was XD Every time a new one graduated and moved in with her, I was like shoo! Begone!

2 Likes

Lol thatā€™s so funny just show up on the doorstep but instead of being in a baby bakery itā€™s a grown up with a backpack and 5 o click shadow lol

1 Like

I hear a lot of people say they want Sims 2 gameplay with 3s expansions of open worlds and 4s graphics haha. I only got into it at the tailend of 3, so thatā€™s all I can compare 4 to, well that and the mobile freeplay version, not the newest sim mobile one.

SPG mod makes everything happen in real time, Iā€™m unsure if Sims 3 does it but Sims 2 has everything that 3 has expansion wise IIRC! I havenā€™t played either in a long while, but I really disliked the plasticine look of The Sims 4. I will say I liked how you can decide how hard your Sim works at their job or school in 3 or 4 (I forget which one it is). That was a great feature!

1 Like

heh, gotta go do some digging :eyes:

Haha yeah!

My partner played an awful lot of 3 and 4, but hasnā€™t ever touched The Sims 2. His mind is blown every time he walks in and the weather is doing something cool (like a blizzard, penguins) or Iā€™m sat living in an apartment block/trailer park, lol. I donā€™t think he had the expansion packs, though, and whilst they are still expansions in The Sims 2, itā€™s abandonware. Itā€™s free.

2 Likes

Yeah I had a friend crack the entire Sims 3 for me :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I donā€™t pay for the Sims. The total price they want from you JUST to have a fully fledged game is crazy. I could spend $10 on my all time fav game and 13 years later, Iā€™m still playing it. The Sims 4 asking 500+ just for a working game is not greatā€¦

2 Likes

I have no argument because Iā€™m the dummy who bought it xD

2 Likes

Booo, lol. I mean I HAVE already purchased 2 (and all expacs) and 3. But the discs are long gone now, lol. I also donā€™t have a disc drive soooo, yeah

1 Like

I buy things as they come out so I donā€™t realize how much Iā€™ve spent :sweat_smile: plus I get game play starved from so long between releases so when I get one Iā€™m like gimme gimme! XD

Honestly I feel this but with a different game. Itā€™s a horrible game, but I play it 50 hours a week. They release new DLC every 3 months and my lame ass buys it every time.

1 Like

lol what game - now i must know XD

Dead by Daylight xD

1 Like

iā€™ve only heard of that - itā€™s a shooting game i think? or am i very wrong? if the game doesnā€™t let me have a god complex my brain doesnā€™t put forth the power to know about it XD :stuck_out_tongue: