Social Sims... And Maybe A Little Murder 👀 🍵

Very wrong, lol. 4 v 1 asymmetrical horror survival game. It isn’t really horror, and it’s such a busted game.

I am now on the sims, ofc. Im sorry both monitors are here, lightshot doesnt cooperate with ts2 :frowning:

Ali and Bruno playing! :smiley:

Ali making blackened catfish for dinner. Omnomnom.

2 Likes

@normalsandwich - i remade the thread XD

2 Likes

lol went from brawlic destroyer and death to floofy cat XD

1 Like

Yuuuup! XD

1 Like

i’ll have to raid the boyfriend’s games to see if this is one he has, haha.

1 Like

100% do not recc it. But I have played it 1000 hours since October, it’s addictive as hell.

He was totally unable to find a GF :confused: So I had her move in to see if they had any chemistry. They do!

2 Likes

move in first, compatibility later - that’s Sims if i’ve ever heard it XD

1 Like

Yuuup LOL. His biological clock is TICKING. We must continue the Giornio bloodline with pretty babies XD

2 Likes

oof XD do you ever randomize Sims? XD

God no, lol. I’ll get them with the random townies though, poor Ali was just having zero luck with the laydees :frowning:

1 Like

can you mix male genetics in sims 2? i know we can i 4, but idk how it was in old games.

What do you mean?

sims 2 genetics is really weird, and unless you’re breeding two people with similar structure you can get REALLY odd results lol

2 Likes

ugh i miss the sims 3.

2 Likes

i’m not sure if you can mix two males’ genetics in Sims 2, i know you can in 4 because you can als change certain set preferences like get pregnant or pee standing up, etc.

1 Like

i did like the open world haha

1 Like

i wish the sims had a semi open word (so it didn’t lag so much but you didn’t have to go to the dumb loading screen every time you left a lot), with sims 4 building, and sims 3 characteristics/story building dynamics.

2 Likes

yes! i back this!

1 Like

It IS possible, but i think it might be a mod

2 Likes

well, that’s one thing the new version does have - the openness and acceptance factor.

1 Like

I haven’t played recently but you guys make me want to. It just takes so long! Every time I start it up, I blink and it’s been like five hours.

Have you ever created your book world in sims? It’s totally fun.

I play sims4, always on long timespans and I turn off aging for households I’m not playing. I have way too much custom content and then there’s a patch and a half of it doesn’t work.

2 Likes