Social Sims... And Maybe A Little Murder 👀 🍵

I always get the urge to play when I have exams. :joy:

2 Likes

Woooah! That’s epic!!

1 Like

i have the urge to do no studying whatsoever whenever i have exams.

2 Likes

XD

I see it’s universal hah

It was a large flex for me yes :joy:

1 Like

Ohh that too. :joy::joy:

1 Like

You should definitely flex it! Not everyone gets to do that!

1 Like

:wink:

More updates on my family! Ali and Elisa have now moved out and had a baby of their own. Sadly, my game is now somewhat borked and I’m 99 percent certain Elisa is going to die (she’s locked in an animation, I can’t cancel it, her needs have all hit 0), and maybe the baby too (the baby is locked in the animation with her…) so I’m kinda annoyed. But it would add some drama to Ali’s life ig?

Last photo is a pic of Elisa and their new baby Melly, just before they got locked into the animation. :frowning:

3 Likes

This is Ari, my Sim and a novel character. He’s in a ship with Noelle, my friend’s character. I’ll get more pictures when I go back home but they have a house together and they need a cat son.

3 Likes

Omg your game is like “I’m tired” :joy:

Ehhh!!! Fellow sim player! XD

1 Like

Great news! I consulted the sims 2 group, and we found a fix. Worked like a charm!

2 Likes

Omg one less tragedy for him haha

1 Like

It’s true. On the upside, his moms ghost keeps scaring the shit out of his fiancee (the woman in the pics, lmao), so he gets a good laugh out of that.

3 Likes

Lol omg he’s so mean :joy: he said look at her urn.

2 Likes

I blame all of you for making me turn on the game again.
Went to sleep at 4 on a worknight.

And I only got started. So much work left to do… but now I want to finish setting it up.

4 Likes

Omg I love this thread :joy::sob: I need to get back to simming

2 Likes

sims is worth it

1 Like

make sure you don’t have anything else you need to do first! otherwise, you’ll never get that done while sim-ing!

3 Likes

hahah - that’s so true. I’d hate to see how much accumulative time I’ve spent on Sims 4 alone!

3 Likes