Social Sims... And Maybe A Little Murder šŸ‘€ šŸµ

Hehe :smiling_imp: yes join the cult- I mean, sul sul! :eyes:

(hi in simlish - gosh Iā€™m a nerd xD)

ā€¦that was literally me most nights in college xD (ā€¦and currently, but we donā€™t talk about that)

Iā€™m currently redoing all my towns and Iā€™ve been working on them for like six months because thereā€™s so much you have to do, ughā€¦ But! Itā€™ll be worth it in the endā€¦ Must power through :sob:.

Do it! :eyes:

Iā€™ll have to take photos of my Sims and start posting like @CoffeebyNight xD

simming is a lifestyle :relieved:

My origin game has been stuck at like 1.8k hours for the longestā€¦ It stopped counting like two years ago :sweat_smile:ā€¦

2 Likes

Omg, thatā€™s pretty impressive! xD

1 Like

I played so many nights in college and gras school because I got into the game in like my senior year of high school :joy:

2 Likes

Boop boop, my legacy family updates lol

Aliā€™s son, all grown up into a teenager! Both he and his sister are avid sports fans, constantly on hikes or running at the track.

They werenā€™t particularly close as kids, but with their dad retired, their mom struggling to keep up with her job and another baby on the way (she kept rolling the want ffs), theyā€™re pretty close now.

I donā€™t think Melly will go to college, despite getting all the scholarships. Sheā€™s far too focused on helping out her mom and dad. Alexander will probably go and study sports.

Ali and Elisa are still goinā€™ strong!

Oh yeah, and they adopted two dogs, lmao. Abbey and Leroy.

3 Likes

Lol sounds like a roller coaster and ha yes that picture of the siblings shows how close they are :joy:

2 Likes

why yā€™all invested in this i let my sims die by accident

2 Likes

how do you get sims 2 to work???

2 Likes

Because God complex :joy:

2 Likes

i told my mom that my sims were literally making babies and she told me to delete the fucking app

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

making yourself in Sims fulfills a certain emotional need xD

2 Likes

Truly haha and itā€™s cool to see how close you can make it.

What do you mean?

like what do you play sims 2 on?

1 Like

Er, desktop, windows 10? :sweat_smile:

oh dang. even sims 3 doesnā€™t work on my mac anymore

1 Like

Ah yeah, mac is pretty terrible if gaming is what youā€™re after. You can buy The Sims 2 for Mac, idk which iOS it works up to (but itā€™s not great on Windows 10 without a bunch of .ini fixes) and you canā€™t get all the stuff packs either as they werenā€™t ported. Might be worth looking into it? TS2 is abandonware, so you canā€™t get it legally anymore either. :frowning:

1 Like

me sitting here playing sims 4 on my mac XD itā€™s also the only thing that my sims 3 works on anymore. my dell gave up on me long ago.

(i also have no clue why iā€™m upā€¦)

Haha yeah, a few games work fine on Mac and some companies do make Mac versions, just the overwhelming majority donā€™t work, I assume hardware limitations given the specs of 'em but I have nooooOOO idea :rofl:

Yeah, 6am here, Iā€™m vibing on the sims lol

1 Like

lol me but like im actually being social tomorrow so i should be sleep but nah haha. i keep telling myself to go write and instead i keep playing sims 0.0

yeah no mac is not good for gaming and like iā€™ve had to delete stuff more than once to make room for the sims :sweat_smile: