Tell me about your OC's! I want to ask questions!

The reference was entirely intentional.

2 Likes

Then no to both… I think? :sweat_smile: my memory is not the greatest in all honesty

2 Likes

AAAAH go read the book it’s on WP its so good

and Inky was in the Kestrel RP iirc so you might not have been in that one.

lmao Paris isn’t strong on the powers side but he has more than enough cockiness to cover for that.

yes we will :eyes:

3 Likes

Huītzilōpōchtli approves this message

3 Likes

AZTEC GODS FOR THE WIN!

3 Likes

I’m trying out D&D with some friends for the first time and decided on a lawful-neutral hill dwarf paladin–Nut–who’s sworn to an Oath of the Crown. He basically views nobility and higher power as one and the same, which makes him fairly classist and nationalistic. These glaring flaws, however are balanced out by two factors:

1. Though he glorifies highborn, he prefers the company of peasants
  2. His pride in his nation is a moot point because the setting of the campaign is the faraway “trash world” at the other end of banishment portals.

Nut’s been roaming these lands for seven months by the time the campaign starts, searching for a higher authority that might have a way to send him home. At this point he’s given up on this goal, though, instead coping with his homesickness with drink, merriment and busywork whenever he gets the chance.
At this point we’ve only held one session, so he’s still pretty chipper about upholding at least his ideals of what separates civilization from chaos, but I’d like for his arc to take him deeper into his feelings of forlorn hopelessness before eventually swinging him around to accepting that this world is his home now and its inhabitants should be judged on the merit of their characters rather than their wealth and pedigree.

5 Likes

Hmm, here’s a supporting character in my current work (set in 2016) that I haven’t quite though out yet. She does appear in my second novel, as a new-born, so that doesn’t count. Ahem. Random scribbles inbound.

Hannah Gavish, 22, Spanish / Israeli*. The adopted daughter and eldest child of Karen Gavish. Hannah’s mother was assassinated three days after she was born (1994), and her father was killed in Kosovo (1998)**. Hannah now serves in the IDF Military Intelligence with the philosophy that the more adept she becomes at discovering their enemies’ secrets, the better she will become at hiding her family’s secrets.

Hannah is hyper-protective of her family, Karen’s mercenaries included (they’re extended family anyway), especially her step-brother, Leon (18). Example, when Leon proposed he join a IDF combat unit, to train as a soldier (like the mercenaries), Hannah yelled at him without pause, switching between languages, until he withdrew that offer. Instead Leon enlisted as an Army Mechanic and discovered he thoroughly enjoys tinkering with machines. Also, Hannah developed a habit of seducing the girls Leon became interested in. In her mind a form of quality control, any girl Hannah could pinch did not deserve her brother. This habit followed Hannah into the Army and the children’s orchestra training (all of the mercenaries’ children are experts with classical instruments / music).

Anyhoot. When Hannah appears in my current work I intend to have her roaming around Karen’s fortress-villa, usually found in a loose singlet and shorts, with a suppressed Jericho pistol strapped to her thigh, and occasionally checking-in on the new housemates, Dov and Freyja (the main characters). Hannah first greets Dov…an unknown stranger in their kitchen…with her pistol aimed at his nose. In a brief / tense exchange Hannah discovers Dov is Australian, a former Commando, he is looking after Freyja (an adolescent orphan, standing behind Dov), and they were invited to stay by Karen. Hannah relaxes a little and welcomes the pair into her home***. Hannah will also help Dov teach Freyja about books and computers, the villa’s library being Hannah’s second bedroom.

Hannah was born in Karen’s private jet, flying in international airspace, so Karen often says Hannah doesn’t have a nationality but calls her an Israeli anyway.

Karen owns a mercenary army, based in Be’er Sheva, and the Israeli Mossad asked Karen’s fighters to protect a Red Cross refugee camp in Kosovo (part of a discontinued novel’s storyline). Karen’s fighters were abandoned by an embarrassed / furious NATO then ambushed by militants, and suffered catastrophic losses…They could have been wiped-out except an Australian Commando unit decided to stay and fight beside the mercenaries…Karen viewed the losses as a personal failure. Desperate to escape the grief and trauma Karen coerced Zorik (her closest friend / bodyguard / first mercenary) into bed and became pregnant with Leon.

Oh, Zorik also delivered Hannah on the plane, and saved her life (obstructed windpipe or deflated lungs, haven’t defined that bit yet). As a running joke, Hannah claims this was her first kiss and ignores everyone’s reply that it was CPR.

I plan to have Dov later thank Hannah for not killing him. Hannah will reply (half in jest) that his execution is suspended. First hint that Dov betrayed Karen’s family, or broke Freyja’s heart, and he will not see the next sunrise.

Again, I prove hopeless at writing short intros…There’s still more I could add but it’s getting late here…

4 Likes

This sounds like a fascinating character.

Peasants tend to have more horse sense, yes.

2 Likes

One question: Does she know Krav Magna?

Heh, yep.

When Hannah went through the Army’s Basic Training she knew more about fighting and sharp-shooting than her instructors. A side effect of Hannah, and the other kids, being raised among (ex-Special Forces) mercenaries. And one of a few reasons why Krista, an underbuilt fourteen-year-old, continually teases and mocks Dov while helping him to look after Freyja.

Are the mean girls keeping the poor commando up passed his bedtime? ~ Krista

2 Likes

Very very briefly…

Lennon main character from 'For the love of Chéri'

He’s an American happy-go-lucky man who ends up in Europe for work and meets a mysterious hitchhiker called Chéri… Who steals his heart… Then drags him out to Spain and his mothers ‘place’ (a lot of people know how this ends). He goes through a shocking evolution throughout the long, long, complicated story and it begs the question. Was Lennon always like he became… Or was he changed by the all powerful little Chéri…
By the end of the story he is referred to as Lennon 2.0

Marcel L'Estrange Opposition in the book 'For the love of Chéri'

Older French man in tons of tight PVC steampunk fetish gear. Head of Bordello security and pimp and kink extraordinaire. He is uncharismatic, cunning, bad tempered and sick of Lennon and Chéri’s bullshit and toxic relationship.

On top of running a fleet of fellow French and Spanish security, he hides an affair with the star attraction of the strange place run by Chéri’s mother. The attention being the 20yr old British career prostitute ‘Spangna’ who hit it big under his guidance.

Sh!t is crazy and it all happens with no limits :wink:

3 Likes

At least they don’t eat nukes

That’s one thing that doesn’t happen. Everything else is buried by Whores, Murder, Kinks, Drugs, Alcohol, Ladyboys, Men, Women and everything in-between!

2 Likes

You better prepare yourself Glitch cause here we go

The Hunt

This is the cast for one of my first ideas for a story so these people have been simmering for a long time. Currently on backburner cause waay to big/confusing/honestly depressing story with so many themes that aren’t mine to tell.

Elliot: Slim, tiny guy, very sweet and compassionate. Very eager to help. Mostly because he is quite lonely and kinda desperate for friends. This makes him vunerable and he is taken advantage of by one other character. He’s also a werewolf, which bothers him a lot. In his universe the cause of Lycantrophy is unknown and therefore most people assume werewolfs are just assholes. This mentality affects Elliot very badly throughout the story. He basically has no self-esteem or belief in his own good. His character arc is centered around controlling his werewolf side and realizing he can be a good person too. Also he may be bi, mainly because Victor is a person that exists and he may get together with him idk it changes every time I rewrite this stuff.

music:
Monster - Skillet
Release - Imagine Dragons

picture

Victor: I mean, you kinda know him already, tall, lanky, cool guy, pretty chill until you get him angry. Grew up with conservative parents who were (kinda rightfully) very afraid of werewolves. Victor shares their beliefs until he meets Elliot and discovers his secret. After some back and forth (and an existential crisis or two) Victor picks Elliots side which prompts his parents to drag him along the country back to their very anti-werewolf home town. Victor’s arc is based around leaving his toxic upbringing behind and reuniting with his friend Elliot. Also, he may be gay for said friend, and he may end up confessing this idk, I need to figure out this depressed, neurodivergent gay dumpsterwreck first.

Music:
Worth It - Beth Crowley
This is Gospel - P!ATD

picture

Penta: Part of the same Pack as Elliot, close friends with him too (some may even say more). She is the oldest child in a big family so basically had the role of second mom. Not like she minded, but it does cause her to pick up said role in the pack too and some people (Nathan I’m looking at you) don’t like that very much. She really just wants the best for everyone and is a lovely person. She can get kinda bossy/worked up though because she kinda never really learned how to vent? Like she just bottled stuff up? Yeah not really healthy of you P. Anyway she’s got an emotional support Elliot so she’ll be fine. Her arc is mainly centered around accepting/dealing with her emotions and letting those happen. Also may grow feelings for Elliot which is gonna be “fun” when Victor pops up because between the two, yeah Elliot would choose him. (maybe I should give her someone who loves her after that, probably yeah)

no music yet

Picture

Nathan: Also part of Elliot and Penta’s pack. Really just a dick because of his family badly reacting to the whole werewolf thing. They disowned him, locked him up until he was 18 and then threw him out. Left him very bitter and very scared ofexperiencing that pain again. This causes him to be extremely unpleasant to anyone he likes so they don’t get attached to him. He really tries his best okay. He just has bad days sometimes, but aside from that can be a pretty okay person to be around. His arc revolves around opening up to the rest of the group and trusting them.

No music or picture yet

Melissa: Also a member of the pack, least developed character so far in terms of personality. Most definitely not straight (she’s raised by two lesbians so who’s surprised really?). Was abandoned as a child after her bite mark was found. Her old family was very upstanding so they were very scared of what people would say (and in general of the danger they were in). Luckly for Melissa a young couple found her and they took her in as their child. The two women happened to know quite some stuff about lycantrophy and taught Melissa all they knew. So far she is the most disciplined and in control of all of them. Don’t really have an arc for her yet, but she is close to Penta and Elliot so she mainly helps them out for now.

no music yet

Picture

Artemis: Leader of the pack and a loving mother to all of them. She’s patient, kind but also very, very tired from managing these mentally ill babies of hers. She had to leave behind a husband and child when she was bitten and hopes every day she might find them again (this does happen btw, it’s interesting for sure). Her arc is quite similar to Penta’s in the sense that she puts everyone before herself too and learns to take a break and let these damn 20 y/o’s do the things they are supposed to be able to do.

no music or picture yet

Sky: you also know her already. She’s difficult cause I have so many ideas for her, but they might be cliché/not work. Very bossy, secretly insecure dreamer/white knight. A little bit too woke for her own good, but she means well. Very polite person, but can turn snappy in a heartbeat. Raised by her loving grandparents who support her goals of fighting for werewolf rights. They’re really cool folks. Sky never knew her parents. They both died and it’s the only thing her grandparents don’t like talking about although it seems clear it’s all her dad’s fault (their son-in-law). She meets Victor on his journey and distrust him because of his hometown. She forces him to take her with to make sure he’s really looking for a friend and not planning on murdering anyone. Chaos ensues because these two are probably the worst combo to ever have combo’ed. So many fights/headbuts/pettyness. Eventually Victor completely flips on her and from there on she realizes the way she acts is not okay (nor is Victor’s tbh). From then on they slowly become friends and by the end of the story would kill for eachother. Sky’s arc is centered around abandoning her toxic self image and black/white ideology and learning the harsh truth about the world outside.

Music:
A Million Dreams - cover by Jasmine Clarke
The Coolest Girl - Starkid

Summary

Richard: oh boy is this one a treasure of a trainwreck. Get ready.
Ahem CW: substance abuse, aliven’t commitments, aliven’t attempts, gang mentality and a desparate attempt to escape one, probably also self-hatred and anxiety at this point tbh.

Grew up in Victors hometown with his best friend Bruce. They get caught up in the whole anti-werewolf mentality (which isn’t so strange, the town did suffer from werewolf attacks a lot in its past) and they join the Hunter corps. Now Richard gets really carried away and stuff. Meanwhile Bruce is a bit more critical. After a while Richard finds out his friend has a girl friend who is a werewolf, terrified Bruce may be completely brainwashed by her and not realizing he’s in danger, Richard warns the leader of the Hunter corps and the issue is “taken care of”. Richard feels pretty bad for Bruce, but is certain the guy will understand in time. Three days later however, Richard still hasn’t seen his friend and upon investigation he finds out Bruce has died, at his own hand the official report says. This sends Richard down a spiral of extreme guilt. Not over snitiching, but over not being there for his best friend when the guy needed him the most. At this point Richard starts using Soulice to cope with the pain, but it only makes things worse. After a desparate plea from his parents and so many near death experiences he snaps out of it. He will serve as Victor’s mentor and primary support (perfect right) during the latters stay in town and since Richard is the only one who supports Victor’s ideas it isn’t that bad (except for the part where this is the origin of a lot of bad coping mechanisms for Victor. PSA: Repression is only a temporary solution, not a permanent one)

Music:

Hopeless Opus - Imagine Dragons
Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing - Set It Off

Richard

Salvador: Honestly the true villain of the story. Manipulative, cowardly and sadistic, he finds most joy in recruiting young members for the Hunter corps and then making them admire/need him. Like this he gathers small groups of the most emotionally vunerable members around him that follow him like dogs. These children will follow his command and report to him anything suspicious. Over time he grew in ranks and became the top leader of the Hunter community. Richard was one of his special pupils and it took the poor guy 30 years to figure out he was being manipulated. The two had a sort of silent distruts of eachother ever since Richard got off his addiction and became more resilient.
no picture or music yet

Spy story I'm working on

Jane: Cool spy shapeshifter that I came up with, strongly based on a fandom/community (?) I’m in. She basically created roles for her to act out and shift into that are on her part based on her personality and identity, on my part based on spy movie characters.
There’s Jane, the jock MC spy that is cocky and a total flirt. She’s also very self-confident and impulsive.Interesting note: she’s also some flavor of genderqueer (haven’t really figured out what exactly yet since it’s difficult).

no music yet

Picture

There’s Rose who is the femme fatale. She’s pretty, wears revealing clothes, is good with words and will mess up anyone who behaves inapropriate towards her. Love her very much. Total icon

no music yet

Picture

There’s William who is the strong guy, but plot twist, he’s also super smart and stuff. He’s a very analytical thinker and a gentle soul. Very supportive/motivational dude. Could also crush you without even trying. It’s a difficult life to live according to him.

no music yet

Picture

There’s Blaze. He’s chaotic, impulsive and downright dangerous. He’s the tech kid, but far from timid or introverted. He’s loud, smart and will blow up anything he can.

no music yet

Picture

There’s Ari, the crazy scientist character. She’s a genius, but has flimsy morals and more curiosity than consideration. She leaves most stuff at theorizing though, she won’t actually cut you into pieces dw. Funnily enough she’s also very talkative and compassionate towards people. Very pleasant to be around. Kinda acts like a mom around people, just also had morbid curiosity on her side.

no music yet

Picture

Lastly I want to work out some evil queer villain character
(no picture or music yet)

Jane works for a secret spy organization that fights criminal deeds on a high level (breaches of human rights and integrity) so she’s seen some shit. Her dream is to bring justice and peace to the world once and for all, but that idyllic dream comes crashing down when she discovers a terrible secret. It even destroys her so much she creates a totally new person for herself and represses her entire previous life because she cannot handle the truth.
Dunno if I’ll ever get to write her story, but I hope so.

FANFICTION YAY

This story ]stems from the days of rereading Rangers Apprentice and getting fanfic ideas. Hope I will write it still even though the initial motivation is quite gone.

Jay: CW: features a little bit of lethal homophobia He’s basically a country boy that grows up in a small village in Araluen. One day the poor 15 y/o gets caught doing naughty things with anothere guy and since this is medieval fantasy England he is chased from the village (and he’s the lucky one; the other guy was killed). After days of roaming the forest he ends up at the cabinet of Madelyn who has finished her training and is a full-blown ranger herself now. She takes care of the boy and asks him what happened to him, but Jay doesn’t tell the whole story, just that he can’t go home. Because Jay shows potential and to protect him from further judgement, Madelyn offers to train Jay as a ranger. The boy is very hesitant at first (the ranger’s reputation isn’t very pretty, much dark magic rumors etc) but then accepts because you know, he’s already a monster so how much lower can you sink really? The rest of the story revolves around meeting the rest of the original cast in their new setting, catching up with them and the blossoming “friendship” (:smirk:) between Jay and Rowen, one of Horace’s knight apprentices. Soon Jay notices that good old gay desire is back with a vengeance, but for obvious reasons he avoids confrontation with his interest. Meanwhile an old foe returns and Madelyn departs to deal with him. Jay and Rowen are left behind (cause they’re still apprentices) but Jay gets very anxious about his mentor’s wellbeing which leaves him with the desicion between obeying orders and following his heart.

music:
Hasten to Church - medieval version of Take me to Church by Elise Roth and Beetle the Bardcore
Take me to church - Hozier

No pictures yet

A Goldcrest Among Kings

Jean: Exact background changes a lot, but basically poor leather worker boy who dreams of seeing the royal society from the inside and sees a chance to sneak inside during a ball. He realizes most royals kinda suck, but befriends René, a younger princess and the two share their progressive ideas on society. Jean will be torn between chacing those ideals with less moral means or supporting the crown, but risking change to never occur.

music
Paradise - Coldplay

Picture

René: Young princess who used to be close to her older sister until the latter befriended some sinister baroness and now her sister avoids her like the plague. Her dad constantly pushes her to adhere to the norm/social etiquette. Basically very angry, emotionally repressed 13 year old who will scream when upset. Kinda stuck in that MC ideology too. Very self-centered and isolated from the world. Her arc revolves around discovering the world around her through Jean and growing more considerate of other ideologies.

no music yet

Picrew

FAMILY

Mika/Mikael: 22 year old guy who makes online content and lives on his own after he ran away from home. Doesn’t talk about his family much and tries to move on really. Makes a decent living and has a happy life until a random child ends up on his doorstep determined to live with him. Mika initially lets her in to prevent something bad happening to them, but plans on calling her parents or the cops. As he hears her story however, he starts to relate to her and becomes torn between bringing her back or helping her out. His arc revolves around facing his past and finally laying it to rest and accept that there are multiple sides to every story.
No pictures or music yet

Lil kiddo who hasn’t got a name yet, maybe Rose or Lilly? Idk: With her parents constantly fighting and working out their anger on her, she hasn’t got a quiet moment in her life. Luckly she finds a content creator who has a similar story to her. She relates so much to him, she kinda gets lost in this fantastical idea of running away and going to live with him. After a particularly bad fight, she departs and finds Mika’s home relatively easily. Once there he doesn’t seem that thrilled to take her in, but eventually he gives in. A friendship and conflict ensue as she realizes her irrealistic dreams might not work out. The girl’s arc mainly resolves around accepting reality and becoming a bit more reasonable. I mean, yes she’s 12, but also no this is not how you handle conflic my dear.
No pictures or music yet

The Shadow Thief

Novel I want to work on and publish after I finished the fanfic I’m currently writing. So ready for this one!

Mila: asocial, quiet, self-esteemless and awkward, Mila tries to keep away from the world around her at all costs. This leads her to do some unusual things like becoming a thief and breaking into shops at night to get her essentials. She does have the decency to pay though, so it isn’t really stealing. She roams the city at night as The Shadow and follows online lectures over day. Her arc mainly revolves around opening up to the world and gaining the courage to stick out for her friends.

no music yet

Picture

Lucy: Lucy has known her entire life she wasn’t really like other people, but try to convince your parents of that when they believe it’s just another excuse to be lazy. Raised in a strict, demaning household Lucy quickly lost the motivation to do anything, with the result everyone thinks she’s useless. Finally moving out, she is determined to prove her worth to the world. When she meets a mysterious figure on the roof of her appartment and becomes friends with them, she realizes they have a lot in common and she wonders what that says about her. Lucy’s arc is mainly revolved around building up her self-esteem, finding her worth and strengths and accepting she’s neurodivergent and gay.
no music yet

Picture

N/A

Perfection

I really love this story and want to write it someday. It’s got a lot of feels and stuff in it so it’s gonna be an exciting one.
Future Jake: A middle aged man looking back on his life with regret and many failed dreams. He somehow travels back in time and takes the chance to turn his life around. However, in forcing all his possibilities, dreams and missed changes onto his past self, he might be doing more bad than good.
Past Jake: a life-enjoyer, aloof, chill, he takes what comes and goes with the flow, very unlike his future self which will cause major friction between the two.
no music or pictures yet

Have fun reading these! I look forward to your questions.

3 Likes

Your werewolves are more dynamic than mine. Mine are essentially just regular people who turn into rabid wolves every full moon. Not very dynamic.

1 Like

Her name is Tamar. That’s the name she choose after escaping those who created her, her original name given her was Six. She was genetically engineered with the dna of human female, spliced with that of six of the worlds biggest felines, then combined with a dna code of unknown origins.
Created to do what human soldiers couldn’t, or wouldn’t, Tamar is the alpha predator. but when you have jet black half inch long fur growing on ever square inch of your body it’s hard to blend in, so she was sent on only search and destroy missions until she could no longer take the endless cycle of killing.
So during the chaos and confusion that sprang up during the alien invasion, she escaped. Now on the run with the hounds of hell on her trail she has no idea where to go or what to do. All she knows is that if she dies, she’ll die free.

2 Likes

I know a bit of that.

1 Like

Elizabeth is a British woman scientist who lived WW2 and the War against the Machines. She was, along Alan Turing, the one who found out how the computers that controlled the automats worked, she was also a soldier as the war advanced, because she needed to get to Berlin ASAP to deactivate the main Artificial Intelligence (For context: The nazis created smart machines but coded them wrong so they exterminated all Germans they could as well as anyone, turning WW2 into the War against the Machines and leaving Central Europe as a dead zone for decades)

Her brother, Daniel, is a British soldier in WW2/War against the Machines, and one of the two survivors of the Berlin Battle after his sister detonated a nuke in Berlin

3 Likes

Decided to write up the main character trio (in ‘brief’ detail) for my current work.

Dov Shaul (28)

195cm tall, heavyset, youthful features, hazel eyes and matted black hair.
Former Australian Commando (sniper), veteran of three tours in Afghanistan, left the army in 2012 with a modest collection of medals (including a USMC Bronze Star) and the battlefield-promoted rank of Sargent. Dov’s first trip to Israel (2012) ended in disaster when his new friend, a young Kibbutz girl called Aviva, died protecting him from a rocket.
After responding to a special job offer from Dr Lander, who repaired his wounds, Dov now lives among Karen’s band of aged mercenaries while he mentors / nurtures a unique young girl (Freyja), with Krista’s help.
Dov is passive, gentle, forgiving and intuitive. Very little can frighten or threaten him. Although Dov is way out of his depth with Freyja,* and Krista. Dov has a preference for durable / functional clothing, though Krista will eventually persuade him to wear more elegant tailored clothing. Advising that Dov is better placed than Krista to lead Freyja by example.**
Oh, Dov remains haunted by PTSD from Aviva’s loss and the absence of any physical ailments. He suffered crippling wounds yet has no scaring or loss of strength. Reasons why Dov was invited back to Israel to care for Freyja (same for Krista).***

*Heavies like us don’t know jack about raising a young girl ~ Gunslinger Girl, season one
**Above all things you have to be someone the girls can look up to. In fact, that’s the absolute least you should do ~ also from GSG
***I wanted you to become interested in something besides your own troubles, and you did ~ Exodus (1960s Paul Neuman film)

Krista Gallant (14)

145cm tall, lightly built, model-like features, crystal-blue eyes, blonde mane.
Born in Be’er Sheva, Israel. Krista’s mother is Polanski (Russian), and her father is Wolff (German*). Both members of Karen’s original mercenary group.
Krista’s outward personality is one of an abrasive confronting adolescent who uses her looks, intelligence, and sexualised wit to torment the adults around her. Krista’s means of fighting the adult world that betrayed her (can’t say much more here without spoilers). However, Karen’s mercenaries / family know that Krista’s personality is a shield crafted to protect her wounded heart from a cruel and unforgiving world. The genuine Krista is kind, nurturing, wise, and has a deep love for her family and their adoptive nation.** Many consider Krista to be an honorary Sabra; hard prickly exterior, soft sweet centre.
Oh, Krista believes wearing tailored clothing is natural, and has a particular preference for her hooded red leather jacket. Krista also taught herself to play the violin (an original Amati) to near-symphony orchestra level quality. However, she hasn’t touched her violin since the above mentioned betrayal. And, yes, she is combat-trained too.

*Krista is a Baroness through her father’s heritage. Yet Krista considers herself to be an Israeli before she’s anything else.
**Polanski was a member of Ivanov’s Spetsnaz platoon (what was left of it) that defected to Israel (Karen’s mercenary group) after their defeat in Africa, during the Soviet Union’s collapse. Ivanov’s team expected to be treated like disposable grunts, akin to their treatment in the Russian Army. Instead they became part of Karen’s family.

Freyja Mendel (14 by appearance)

160cm tall, athletic build, flawless olive skin, emerald eyes with neon-green streaks, long dark hair.
Freyja is an accelerated growth hybrid clone with cybernetic enhancements, the first and only of her kind, created in secret by Dr Lander. About seventy-percent of Freyja’s DNA is human, the rest is synthetic. Most of Freyja’s ‘authentic’ DNA came from Aviva. Only five people know Freyja is a clone. Everyone else, including Freyja, think she is an orphan with amnesia*…and one who is aware of her fortune to be in Dov’s care…
Freyja presents an simplistic (yet not foolish) wisdom, perpetual curiosity, heightened emotional intelligence, and exceptional strength / endurance offset by her timid uncertain manner.** Freyja demonstrates an instinctive bond / familiarity with Dov,*** and the companions calm or reassure each other through touch, and a notable loyalty to Krista. Freyja’s first lie is to protect Krista. Freyja’s nature will be influenced by the positive traits of Dov and Krista, with a preference for Dov.****

Oh, for clothing, Freyja starts with a similar style to Dov. Collared shirts, heavy jeans, hiking boots…Dov’s old Army tracksuit becomes her favourite pajama set too…But after the trio’s first wardrobe shopping spree, undertaken at Krista’s insistence, Freyja will develop a fondness for form-fitting designer clothes. Leaving Dov outnumbered.

*Freyja’s life begins with no memories, or knowledge about herself or the outside world. Also Dov never refers to Freyja as a clone, and treats her like a ‘normal’ girl. When Freyja asks why she has no memories, or no family, Dov replies that she is different from everyone in the world, but she is never alone.
**After their first bathing attempt, Krista refers to Freyja as a skittish Orca. Krista also calls Freyja a Little Miss Terminator in their first meeting (while Freyja is asleep).
***Dov is a little perplexed by Freyja’s absolute devotion and trust, but he’s advised by all not to question it.
****A part of Dov and Krista’s task is to teach Freyja how to act as a typical Israeli, but she becomes more like a typical Australian (i.e. Dov). They heard me, but they listened to you ~ Chernobyl series

So much for being brief.

3 Likes

Let’s wrap up all my main characters so far.

Pokemon Fanfic

Abelardo Robertson Firefly (Abel): A 17-year-old boy who graduated from the Eastwind 1st Academy and is the eldest of 3 siblings. He is the son of Professor Roberto Firefly who researched a mythical power called Malice Evolution and Mayor Catherine Firefly who is currently the mayor of Eastwind City. His father’s research about Malice Evolution gave an incredible result where he invented a serum that can make humans have power beyond normal humans and can also control Pokemons by their own will, but it’s also dangerous because only people with certain immune systems can bear it, otherwise, they die by it. The research attracted many research companies, especially those who are associated with the black market, and they eventually started to hunt down Professor Roberto for his research. To prevent his research from being seized, Professor Roberto injected the serum into his son, Abel, with the hope of it would never fall into the evil companies’ hands. He has a kind and easy-going personality, he cares for his friends and family a lot, but he often feels inferior to his friends and sometimes gets jealous of them.

Cain Aldritch Alcatraz (Cain): His parents got murdered by dragons when he was 3 years old and got adopted by the Alcatraz Orphanage. He was a cheerful and friendly person when he was living with the orphanage, but he then found out that almost his entire orphanage was killed when he came home by the eldest adopted child, Lucius Alcatraz. Lucius tried to do the same thing that Professor Roberto did to his son, Abel. He made every single adopted child that remains inside the orphanage house as test subjects and injected the serum Professor Roberto found into every single one of them and killed all caretakers to prevent them from hindering Lucius, but only one child survived the experiment amongst many of them, Leos Alcatraz, who is also Lucius’ blood-brother. After Lucius was done with his experiment, he left the Alcatraz Orphanage and let both Cain and Leos live their lives. The event changed Cain’s personality into becoming a cold unfriendly person. 4 years later, Cain worked with the black market as a thief, he hoped that one day he will destroy Lucius. Cain’s personality is quite the opposite of Abel’s, but the fact that both of them care about their friends is what makes them similar. Cain is currently dating Abel’s sister.

Special Operation Series

Samuel Jonathan Azul (Sam): The main protagonist in the first book. When he was in the 2nd year of high school, he went into a secret task to exterminate Demonoids (demon-like creatures) alongside his friends and his homeroom teacher. He received the power to bend flames beyond normal human capability from the Angeloid (angel-like creatures) who calls himself Michael and made a deal in exchange that Sam would be the person who repels all kinds of evil just like Michael’s role in the sky realm. He then eventually became the student council president and became the leader of a small organization called Peacemaker’s Angels. He is kind and friendly, he also can learn something new very quickly, but he’s quite stubborn when it comes to something against his beliefs.

Priceterro Blue (Price): The main protagonist in the second book. He entered the Acadia Highschool 2 months after Sam graduated from there. He is a swordsmanship athlete who won gold medals from many swordsmanship tournaments and eventually became recommended into Acadia Highschool because of it. 2 years after Sam’s story, Acadia Highschool became one of the most prestigious Demonoid-hunting academies in the city of Angelvault, the school’s main target is to have talented martial artists as their graduates, and Price became one of the most wanted candidates due to his swordsmanship skills. During his studies in Acadia Highschool, he received the power to bend lightning from the Angeloid that calls himself Zeus and made a contract where Price can use Zeus’ powers in exchange that he will be the first one to help those in need. He has a similar personality to Sam, but he’s timider than Sam and also a good listener compared to the Peacemaker’s Angels leader.

Azul Edricson Angelvault (Azul): The last king who ruled the Kingdom of Angelvault and both Sam and Price’s ancestor. Born as a commoner in a village, he really loves wrestling with the other kids and eventually became the strongest kid in the village by winning the village’s wrestling tournament every year. When he was 12 years old, his glory as the champion was noticed by Grandmaster Ricardo Yegorovich, the leader of Angelvault’s Elite Knights at the time. Grandmaster Ricardo asked Azul to bring him to his house and wished to speak to his mother, offering a scholarship for Azul to enter the Angelvault Officer’s Academy due to his potential. Accepting the offer, Azul transferred into the Angelvault Officer’s Academy under Grandmaster Ricardo’s recommendation. During his study in the academy, he became friends with the young princess of the Kingdom of Angelvault, Arvina Quinita Angelvault. When he was 18 years old, he (unwillingly) took Princess Arvina on a journey to his village to see his mother again. During that journey, Princess Arvina was nearly killed, but Azul managed to protect her by sacrificing his arm, but right after the incident, Azul was approached by the Angeloid who calls herself Qupharryl, the Guardian of the Dragons, and immediately received a new right arm from Qupharryl’s blessing. After the event where Princess Arvina was nearly killed, both the king and queen agreed to appoint Azul as Princess Arvina’s personal bodyguard and secretly gave him a test of whether he can prove himself as Arvina’s future husband and the next king or not. At the age of 20 years old, Azul was appointed as the next king and has been approved to marry Princess Arvina who eventually became the next queen alongside Azul. Both their powers were inherited to their descendants; Sam and Price, where Price received King Azul’s power, while Sam received Queen Arvina’s power.

Akihito Arima (Aki): The main protagonist in the third book. Aki was a part of a robbery organization that plunders other people’s things, but then he eventually got betrayed by the group and left them after turning them into corpses stained with blood. He tries his best to hide his past as he transferred schools, but he knew he couldn’t hide it forever. He then became the vessel of the Demonoid that goes by the name Lucifer, who was also the arch-nemesis of Samuel Jonathan Azul. After leaving his past, he became a nice and soft person, he doesn’t fight back when being confronted by punks, but he will bring up his old robber self when being forced to do so.

Agatha Leony (Agatha/Atha): Hails as a noblewoman of the Leony Clan, Agatha is a serious figure who will make sure that people look up to her highly due to her parents’ demand. She is the descendant of Emperor Austin Leony Sakta who leads the Saktan Empire back before when the land of Axeon changed into a republic country. The bad reputation that the Leony Clan has motivated Agatha to become the next chairman of the Leony Clan, she wishes to change the Leony Clan’s rules and laws in order to make the clan into a welcoming friendly group that helps people in need. She received the power to bend earth from the Angeloid who calls himself Anubis in exchange that she will prevent people from dying unnecessarily. She may be a serious strict person on the outside, but she is actually a kind-hearted, caring woman on the inside.

Damn, I do be writing character backstories instead of giving them a brief explanation of their personalities lol

3 Likes