📖 The Great Reading Competition of 2021: We Have Our Winners!! 📖

Hi, are you able to enter both as reader and writer? Cause I love :heart: to read but I would also like to see my book get some more views? Is that okay or only one?

Thanks and stay safe!

2 Likes

It’s fine, you can do both :blush:

1 Like

I would say no but I’mma let @CJtheSiteWizard confirm.

2 Likes

Correct, author’s notes should not be tallied in total word count,

3 Likes

Oh okay, thanks😊

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I just over looked it somewhere, but where can we apply/submit as readers?

1 Like

I don’t think you can until the contest opens, on January 4th

1 Like

Yup, that’s correct @BlairMontgomery. Reader submissions are not yet live.

1 Like

“Book Title by Author,” that’s got the makings of a New York Bestseller. Wattpad studios should really pick that one up.

5 Likes

I laughed way too hard, but maybe it’s because I started drinking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Fifty shades made it… :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

okay ty!!

The Link doesn’t seem to be working.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me, I’m looking into it.

1 Like

Okay, should be resolved now. Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the correct booklist or sample??
How do readers take part in the competition?

This is the full list, so far. Authors are encouraged to continue submitting books throughout the contest period, if they so desire.

To take part, readers need to read books on that list, then submit a sort of “mini book report” on each one (just to ensure actual readership). Full book reads are necessary to submit.

There is a comment at the top of the topic with a “Reader Leaderboard” graphic, and above that is the link to submit reads you have done.

Once submitted reads are confirmed, the leaderboard is updated with the wordcount provided to us by the authors.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like