The Rainbow Bar

Yesssss epic

1 Like

mhm it is!!!
hbu?

1 Like

Chocolate. Double chocolate. As much chocolate as can be.

1 Like

ooh chocolate is good.

1 Like

Yesss

Hellu beautiful people

I go by: Motte
Gender identity: cis female
Pronouns: she/her
Orientation: queer
About me: I’m just your friendly neighbourhood bookmoth trying to survive college and cliffhangers. I recently joined and just made my first post, if you’d like to check that out

Nice to meet you all and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH :sunflower:

5 Likes

Room for one more? :fox_face:

3 Likes

Always!

1 Like

I go by: Lex (rarely Zen)
Gender identity: Who tf knows :upside_down:
Pronouns: any/all
Orientation: Identifying as pansexual for now
About me: Resident siren, love to play and listen to music, I write a bunch, I’m an Eagle Scout and I forgot to do this introduction sooner lol.

3 Likes

Hehe, welcome to the party XD

3 Likes

hugs

Tbh I don’t really care about it, either :woozy_face: I’m fine masc-presenting but I have definitely ignored some gender dysphoria over the years.

3 Likes

Hugs back

Lmao, the lockdown just awoken something in me, so every day I come to accept that I’m male:) There are a few complications but it’s been an ok road.

4 Likes

YESSS OML

It’s weird to think of how long I went without realizing I’m pan despite there being clear signs everywhere :woozy_face: Of course, there’s that little bitch in the back of my mind telling me I’m faking it, but if I were faking it then boys with black nail polish wouldn’t make my heart go :hot_face:. I’ve also come to realize that I never really saw my own gender, either? I guess I was just never forced to pick a label or smth.

4 Likes

Heh, my sibling and I once were talking about what signs we had back then that clearly showed that we weren’t straight, and the oldest I found was back in 2nd grade XD flashbacks to me staring at magazines… specifically the female ones…

:joy: yeah, there are sometimes these moments where I don’t know if I like genders other than male, because have I ever felt real attraction yet? I mean, do I even like people enough? But like, I’m open to everyone so what does that mean? cue brain questioning itself for the millionth time

Bleh, that’s what I hate about myself, I was taught that I was and always will be female >.> and that just conflicts with what I had in mind. Like yes, I present as female, but bitch, don’t you ever call me a girl because I look like one.

3 Likes

I never really given much thought to my gender identity because I never considered it important.

4 Likes

I was about to as “why the fox” but then…Eddie urgh

2 Likes

gender is just a social construct anyway :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I feel like lockdown awoke a lot of things in a lot of people lol (me included)

2 Likes

s a m e. In hindsight it’s like…how did I not notice sooner I might not be straight???

3 Likes

I don’t see how something can be socially constructed and still matter to people. Something I never understood.

2 Likes