Yo happy birthday!

:cake: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

1 Like

I go by- Leanne
Age- 16 ( 17 in October )
Gender identity- Female
Pronouns- She/her
Orientation- Biromantic asexual
About me- I am myselfā€¦ can I go be antisocial now ( no )
Okay so I love anime and learning new languages such as BSL, Spanish and attempting Romanian.

2 Likes

Thank you >~<

1 Like

I go by: Elf or Mini
Age: 14(despite the fact that I look like Iā€™m 11) and sometimes people say I act older but I donā€™t believe that
Gender identity: cis female
Pronouns: she/her
Orientation: bisexual(may be leaning over to pansexual but Iā€™m not quite sure)
About me: uh Iā€™m just here because I like to talk, may or may not be slightly crazy, just ask away and youā€™ll find out a lot

2 Likes

Hello Iā€™m Augen xd

2 Likes

Hello, Augen. How are you?

1 Like

Good , you? :grin:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good and I am okay. Have a headache and tired, but other than that I am well.

1 Like

Why? You didnā€™t sleep well or so?

1 Like

Hi! wave I dont know if Iā€™m technically count here, but Iā€™ll fill the form and feel free to like tell me to buzz off :stuck_out_tongue:

I go by: Mini, or Mo (my nicknames from school that seem to have stuck due to my shortness and my maiden name lol) or Alex (my real name)
Gender identity: female
Pronouns: She
Orientation: Bisexual - or bi curious I guess. Iā€™m married to a man, and never had more than a kiss with a female, however I do ā€œfancyā€ women and would be happy in a relationship (hence why Im not sure if I belong here lol)
About me:
Iā€™m pretty open - I probably share way too much of my life on the old WP forums, so just ask away :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sorry, I didnā€™t see your response. The notification I didnā€™t realize because it got mixed in. I just got up early and I am always tired.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry
I feel you I couldnā€™t sleep much yesterday.
Are you better now?

2 Likes

I got a headache, but feeling more awake than earlier. I took a nap. Thatā€™s unfortunate about you not being able to sleep much.

2 Likes

Well, I hope itā€™ll get better.
I wish I toke a nap but I couldnā€™t hopefully I can get some rest this night

2 Likes

Thank you.

I hope you get some rest too. Not being able to sleep is awful.

2 Likes

Thanks
Yeah, I was like a zombie to tired to move a finger xdxd

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the worst feeling. It is annoying and frustrating.

2 Likes

Yeah and all you want to do is sleep and want people to leave you alone

2 Likes

Yeah.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. How are you?