The Rainbow Bar

Oh get out the door. Hey Alex, I’m Alex! :wave: :rofl:

1 Like

hahaha no way?! Love it! I rarely ever find other Alex’s. wave

1 Like

Same here lol. Well to be fair I’m actually an Alexis, but yah, literally everyone calls me Alex, even my boss. So that totally counts. :rofl:

Somehow your profile pic seems familiar… Were you on the old Wattpad forums perhaps?

1 Like

aha I love that name! But yeah, I’m an Alexandra, but I hate that (only ever get called it when im in trouble XD)

Yep, I was on the WP forums, same username. Thought I’d keep it all the same - much easier XD

1 Like

Relatable. :joy: One of my ex girlfriends would do that to me all the time, it was the clearest indicator she was pissed.
Her: (calls me Al or Alex)
Me: :blush:
Her: Hey btw, aLeXiS
Me: :eyes: :sweat_drops: Oh gawd sweet mother what did I do what did I do think think thinkthinkthink!

Ah that’s why, I think I saw you around there then. Though I can’t remember where anymore… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hahaha absolutely relatable XD

Ha! I was everywhere at once, literally! So yeaaaahhhh lol

1 Like

I relate to that too much

1 Like

I go by: Kayla
Pronouns: She/her
Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic
About me: Just a simple person with a detailed mind haha

Hallooo :DD

3 Likes

I go by: Beth
Pronouns: She/Her
Orentiation: Ummmm
About me: I’m a dramatic overthinker filled with anxiety. Oh I also like making events in my head that I know won’t happen.

Okay, I don’t know if I can ask here. But so I’m confused and well there’s no one I can talk to about it so here it goes. So, all my life I’ve been I guess straight since I’m attracted to guys. BUT I been realizing that I’m also attracted to girls like I do with boys. So I guess I like girls too? I don’t know I’m confused on what my orientation is because well I’ve never really dated a girl, but I have these thoughts just if it was for a guy the same. Ugh I feel like a mess.

How did you guys know what was your orientation?

(Excuse any spelling or grammatical errors)

P.s: Sorry for barging in with my issues, it’s just I have no one else to talk about with this T0T.

2 Likes

I go by: Angel
Gender identity: Bigenderfluid. Mostly still confused.
Pronouns: she/they
Orientation: biromantic lesbian
About me: A walking existential crisis.

Rant I have nowhere else to put. Maybe someone can help?

2/3 of the languages I speak don’t have “they” plurally, or the endings change and there are only two, gendered, variations of said ending. I’m also about to learn a fourth with the same issue. In the sense that I don’t have a choice, I keep gendering myself. It irritates me to no end.

No, NB wiki didn’t help.

3 Likes

no one has the right to tell someone else their orientation but if you feel like you are attracted to boys and girls and that’s it then I would probably say bisexual but like I said it’s your choice as to what you identify with

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

I agree with @littleminigenius.

Still, don’t feel like a mess, you are attracted to who you are attracted too.

I am an interesting mix. I am at Gray-A so I rarely feel sexual attraction and I have a low libido. Only maybe three times I have felt sexual attraction. All with men, but I am more about a connected romantic relationship then I am about having sexual relations. I am not demisexual though. Honestly if I wasn’t in the relationship I am with my boyfriend (we love each other and we will be together until we die) I don’t know who I would be in a relationship with. I don’t know if I would be with someone who I wasn’t expecting I would ever be with. All my life I know I was attracted to males only when at the times I felt sexual attraction. I am deeply committed to my boyfriend and I love him, but slowly I think romantically (not sexually) that I could possibly be biromantic(when I was doing online dating I was looking at males and non-binary, maybe possibly today it would be more.)

So it is okay to be confused, but don’t think of yourself as a mess.

3 Likes

:clap:yes biromantic is certainly something as well
and honestly you don’t need to be put under a label
all that matters is that you know how you feel and you can except that in yourself, whether you fall under a label or not and whatever label you choose if you choose to do so @notintheoven

3 Likes

That’s the thing I know I am Gray-A and lucky that is a broad spectrum, I honestly don’t know where I fit, but it doesn’t matter.

You are attracted to who you are attracted to whether sexually or romantically. As long as you are happy and love and accept yourself, that what matters. Also, having support not necessarily from family, but from anyone who cares is good.

@notintheoven remember you aren’t alone.

3 Likes

definitely
I mean my friends supporting me really helped me appreciate who I am
You can’t change how you feel and you shouldn’t have to
@notintheoven like Bri said you are not alone we are here for you hence this community

3 Likes

I like how in English they can say they and they’re talking a bout a person I wish Spanish had something like that.

2 Likes

I go by: Sheree
Gender identity: cis woman
Pronouns: she/her
Orientation: lesbian (bicurious)
About me: just a standard edition broke college student

3 Likes

@littleminigenius @BriannaRoseC

Thank you very much​:heart: Feels good and relieving to have someone else who I can talk about this with. So thank you for your support and help. :yellow_heart:
I’m learning to love and accept who I am and it feels great and liberating.

3 Likes

No problem. Here to support. My PM is open if you need to talk to someone or need someone to listen to you.

2 Likes