The Rainbow Bar

Heyo guys! Glad to see you’re already being awesome in here. :blush:
Quick heads up: I’m not gonna be around for a while. Reason is detailed on my profile in case anyone’s interested, so for now I’m not gonna be putting anyone on any taglists in here or anything. Feel free to shoot me a PM though if it’s really important to you, I’ll get to it when I’m back.

Stay snazzy ya’ll. See you when I’m done sailing through my hurricane. :wave:

1 Like

Okay. Take care.

1 Like

Hi everyone. How are you?

1 Like

Hey there, doing okay. I found all my old writing and read some of it. cringe

1 Like

That’s good you are okay.

1 Like

I go by: Alex or Lynn here
Gender identity: Feminine Nonbinary (demigirl if you really wanna get specific)
Pronouns: They/She
Orientation: Girls
About me: Currently a college student majorinvnin biology & vet tech and has goals of becoming a full time author one day

2 Likes

Hey! I’m an Alexus!!

Yes, with a u, not an i

1 Like

I’m here to complain about sterotypes, but I gotta sign in first.

I go by: Call me NotaRussianBot, Not a Russian, Not a Bot, or Russian Bot. If you’re feeling crazy, call me Tsarina or Blue Russian.
Gender Identity: Just call me comrade or friend
Orientation: shrug
About Me: I like Sabaton and Countryballs, among other things.

2 Likes

Anyone else tired of seeing all the gay men as feminine and all the gay women as masculine in media?

3 Likes

Yes I am. Stereotypes don’t help society and groups of people.

3 Likes

Hell, I’ve made a promise to myself that I won’t write characters that fit into those boxes. It’s more interesting to have the captain of the football team be gay than the theater nerd. And, if nothing else, gets you extra woke points.

3 Likes

It is more interesting. Yes there are some feminine gay men and masculine gay women in life, but there are also a lot that have feminine women and masculine men. They are not all stereotypes. It does injustice.

3 Likes

Hey everyone. How are you today? How is writing?

1 Like

I go by: bluebird (or blu)
Gender identity: Female
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Orientation: I’m… still figuring things out, I think I’m bisexual, but I’m an indecisive bitch so it changes all of the time.
About me: I have fallen off a horse more times than I’ve been in a plane (and I’ve traveled quite a bit, so that should be saying something). I’m constantly trying to write, but life, and everything and everyone else gets in the way.

5 Likes

I go by: Gemini
Gender Identity: Cis Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Orientation: Demisexual
About me: I write and I just do stuff on the internet. I also like pringles. :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left: and i’m apart of the Gen Z trollers. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I felt that in my soul.

2 Likes

pretty good lol. wbu?

2 Likes

That’s wonderful and I am okay.

2 Likes

cool lol

2 Likes

Yeah. How is writing?

2 Likes