[The Tip Cauldron #1] Ask your writing questions here!

Welcome to the Tip Cauldron, the official Wacky Writers writing column. It’s run by your friendly neighbourhood mods and writers, me (Jane/@FireAlwaysReturns) and Mari (@alcoholandcaffeine). In there, we will answer your writing questions on a monthly basis, giving tips, tricks, and insight!

The questions is where you come in. Every month, we will be opening a thread in which you can ask questions for us to answer in the column. We will be answering between 5 and 8 questions, so ask away. Below, there is a form to fill in to ensure your questions will be seen and recognised by us.

***THE FORM***
**Question:**
**Anonymous?:** Yes/no

We’re looking forward to seeing you in the column!
:featherfox: :coolpineapple:

10 Likes

The queen has made her own advice pool!!! Woohoo!!!

4 Likes

YESSSS

5 Likes

How can people ask a question anonymously if by posting their question in this thread, it’ll be obvious who is asking it?

3 Likes

Ah, I am not alone in this one :stuck_out_tongue: Me and Mari are in this together

2 Likes

Question: How do you go about writing point of views of peoplel that are drastically different than you (whether culturally, geographically, or just ideologically)?

Anon: Nah.

3 Likes

Double queens-

2 Likes

It’ll be anonymous in the column itself, and this thread will be closed after we’ve gathered the questions, so it can’t be traced back who asked it

3 Likes

I, um… I am not sure what that means?

2 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

I think it means of the people?

2 Likes

That was one of my guesses :sweat_smile: but I thought it might also be a typo of an acronym I don’t know so thought I’d check :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would do that too! Where did Echo go anyway?

2 Likes

Sorry, Among Us has taken over my life-

But it was People, I just can’t slow down and type.

1 Like

Ahh okay @alcoholandcaffeine

2 Likes

It’s heeeeeeeeeeeere!

1 Like

Yep, the cauldron is here, collecting your questions. Drop one in and watch it get swallowed up by bubbles. Once it’s sufficiently brewed, we’ll pour you a goblet full of tips which may or may not work as advertised… :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Question: What are some gender-neutral terms for Mr/Ms, sir/madam, etc? How does one write gender-neutral terminology?

Please shove as many languages as you can into this, preferably Russian, Portuguese, French, and English (I kinda know them already in English, but the others are a catastrophe.)

Anonymous: No

2 Likes

Hahah, I love that introduction. I’ll be sure to drop my tip into the cauldron whenever I need one!

3 Likes