There's a reason(s) why most people don't like animation, I found out why?

Here are the reasons, I came up with:

R1: Outgrown animation or they just see it as for children.
The thing is animation regardless of the nation comes in different age groups, just like television shows, films, and more. There’s anime for children, teens, and even adults.

R2: Some people can’t relate to something that does really fit the human part.
The character might look human in design, but they are flesh and blood people. To relate to a human, the want the character to be human. Can’t relate to an illstration, regardless of the human qualities there.

R3: Nobody likes animation.
Whatever their reasons are, animation just doesn’t vibe with people, even if those reasons aren’t the first and second (maybe). However, are there any other reasons as to why that is?

Thoughts and feelings? Got any reasons?

5 Likes

@Akje
@TheTigerWriter
@NotARussianBot
@JohnnyTuturro
@AMMeyers
@SecretDurham
@MatthewJH
@J.L.O
@JojoDahlia

Thoughts?

I dunno, I still watch Bugs Bunny cartoons so I’m obviously not the one to ask. (>‿◠):v:

2 Likes

Cool.
Wait is Bugs Bunny is the only one amongst Looney Tunes, that you’d watched?

2 Likes

No, I meant the whole Looney Tunes cast really. My fave character actually is Daffy or Porky, I can’t decide which. Bugs is only good when he’s not a mary sue.

2 Likes

Oh, I see.

Ah, I am reminded of Boomerang, it’s all coming back to me.

Sorry, lame pun. LOL!

2 Likes

OMG I used to love Boomerang! We don’t get that here anymore though…our cable company stopped carrying it sometime back (ノД`)ヽ (ノД`゚)゚。

*wipes tears from eyes*

2 Likes

Yeah, I watched it too and haven’t seen it in ages since then. Man, such good times.

:sob:

1 Like
2 Likes

I think it’s more what CS Lewis had to say:

3 Likes

This is why Porky’s the b-b-b-bestest! (>‿◠):v:

2 Likes

That’s…interesting.

I think people have an idea of what adult is supposed to be and live to the label, badly.

2 Likes

Yeah…just society being…society.

2 Likes

Normies can suck on a grapefruit :smiley: !

3 Likes

Preaching the truth like always my friend!
I like your honesty. I’ll drink iced tea to that, sorry not a drinker.

3 Likes

I’m adding a fourth reason, inability to accept fantasy.

I met a person once who couldn’t accept that Cardan from The Cruel Prince had a tail. A plumed one, like a lion or a unicorn. But he was otherwise human. So they just imagined him in their head without the tail.

At least from what I know, Cardan cannot go Oozaru.

ef992fc648f10af7235acc1fd146e773

@TheTigerWriter may be more familiar with it than I am.

3 Likes

Iced Tea is alcoholic in the Southern United States, so if you travel below the Mason-Dixon line, be careful.

2 Likes

Snapple…lemon tea. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, this so much!

2 Likes