☠ ᶠˡᵃᶰᵉᵘʳ ᵍʳᵃᵖʰᶤᶜˢ ☠ | ᵒᵖᵉᶰ

flaneur graphics

hi this is my first graphic shop on wacky writers! no payment necessary, only rule is that graphics are not for commerical use
6 Likes
flaneur graphics

reserved for queue
3 Likes

b u m p
Hello, your graphic style is really pretty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏˢᵎ

1 Like

no problem!

1 Like

So graphics for fun?

1 Like

Does the story need to be posted? @novimundi

2 Likes

ʸᵉᵖᵎ

2 Likes

ᶰᵒᵖᵉ

1 Like

*title: After Dark
*subtitle: A Wattpad Fanfiction
*author name: Laura
*color scheme: Dark/Gloomy
face claim(s): No face claims please.
*genre: Fanfiction
*images/inspo: An object based cover please with a dark background; I was thinking you could use something from this pack — it’s all Supernatural related. The item could be this, this, or this… if the other isn’t helping. The gun is called: stainless steel Colt M1911A1. The car is: 1967 Chevy Impala. Necklace is: Samulet (all from Supernatural). Feel free to play around with the ideas.

anything else: Thank you. I didn’t see a password. Also, can I request one more cover?

1 Like

accepted ! no password is required. also u may request another

2 Likes

*title: Devil’s Due (or) Devil
*subtitle: A Wattpad Fanfiction
*color scheme: Dark/Gloomy/Red/Blacks/Greys/Whites (I’m not picky)
*face claim(s): Harry Styles (slightly older)
*genre: Fanfic
*images/inspo: I really like the idea of the background being hellish-like with a book - something like your cover “strawberry fields” but more of a biblical theme to it. Maybe even include horns on Harry’s head. You can play around with this. I can find more inspo if you need it. Anything sinister would work with the cover. Or you could do something like… this with Harry, make him have black eyes. The woman can be an african American/mixed-race/black woman. Feel free to go wild!
anything else: Thank you!! Could I see both “Devil” and “Devil’s Due” as the title so I can pick one. I appreciate it :two_hearts:

1 Like

*username: supermxns (please don’t include that in the icon because I change names a lot)
*face claim: Either Taylor Swift, Harry Styles or Avril Lavigne (not picky)
*text: Laura
*images/inspo: I have two ideas: Idea one: A photo of the face claim where all the main features are outlined in white. Second idea: Something like this this or this
color scheme: Grunge/Dark or light. Whichever works best
anything else: Thanks. I apologize about all the requests :sweat_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Excuse me? You did not have to snap so hard! I absolutely love them. :sob: What’s the payment love?

3 Likes

Could I ask who the girl is? :heart:

2 Likes

aw thanks so much ! im so glad you like them.
payment isn’t required but optionally i’d love some feedback on the first chapter of my current wip ! (its very very short)
also the face claim’s name is aliana king :green_heart:

1 Like

Most definitely! You deserve it for the hard work :heart:

Edit: I’m supermxns btw

1 Like

Do you do Fanfic?

1 Like

title: This Love
*subtitle:
*color scheme: Dark/Gloomy/Red/Blacks/Greys/Whites (I’m not picky)
*face claim(s): Any brunette or blonde haired man and mixed-race/black woman
*genre: Romance
*images/inspo: This, this, this An interracial couple basically. The background could be maybe a hospital room or hallway; honestly I’m down for whatever. Just as long as it’s a couple. (White male, colored female)
anything else: Not a fanfic. Thanks

1 Like