𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖮𝖨 𝖢𝖠𝖥𝖤

Oh no, wanna talk about it in dms? I’m always here for you, bestie. I hope things clear up for you next week or in a couple of days! I’m alright, I’m actually transcribing my old writing notebooks to a notion because they’re getting old and falling apart. I’ll probably be cringing at my old writing though. How are you?

1 Like

WELCOME TO CHILL BOI CAFE HOURS

Presented to you by Rita

CBC introduces their official opening hours feel free to chat and roam about the shop mingling with the regulars. You can have timed study sessions and do study/writing sprints. Drop recipes, your tea and your vents. CBC is a place to relax.

It’s fine, just felt a but under the weather because it was that time of the month! I am starting to feel more myself again now though.

How is that going? I feel that cringing at your old writing, but it’s always a positive to see that you’ve improved since then when you do look back.

1 Like

OHHH yeah the time of the month always get me feeling blue and painful. I’m glad you’re feeling better, bestie!

AHHH so far I’ve been reorganizing all my digital writing into one place. I just got started on my old notebooks aksdjfaksdas and let me tell you I wanna punch myself so hard.

1 Like

When most of my story inspo comes from dreamy pictures from pinterest
image image
imageimage

1 Like

Haha it can’t be that bad can it? At least you have ideas and first drafts you can build on if you decide you still want to keep these stories and rewrite them!

2 Likes

Here, take this.

1 Like

OOOOH PRETTYYYYY

1 Like

gurlll i wrote these in middle school and it was inspired by those teen fiction novels aksdjfaskdjfaksdf thankfully i finished transcribing :sob: I scratched most ideas and just kept my stick notes and spells I created for some fantasy world because I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH that again.

How are youuuuuuu

1 Like

So you’re not reviving them? :joy:

I am very very cold lol

1 Like

In Chinese symbolism, the dragon and phoenix represent a perfectly balanced couple, the dragon as male and the phoenix as female. Think about that when you need inspiration.

1 Like

NAHHH they weren’t that good tbh

ME EVERY WINTER IN CANADA

1 Like

OOHHH that’s interesting! I never knew that before :wren: I’ll be sure to use that

1 Like

Fair enough. At least you have them to look back on :slight_smile:

OOF it’s not as cold as that here but it’s still freezing cold enough to make my hands stiff when trying to type

2 Likes

I threw them out :sob: the problem was they were just not salvageable

ASKJFASDF girly you should get those hand warmers in your pockets because let me tell you THEY CHANGE LIVES

2 Likes

It’s been cold where I’ve been for a while, I would appreciate going to a beach somewhere soon.

2 Likes

I SO AGREE

2 Likes

Brb flying to the Carribbean or Mexico.

2 Likes

It’s so hard to throw stuff out sometimes!! I’m glad you were strong enough to do so, especially if they were unsalvagable.

The problem is when you’re typing and you can’t put your hands in your pockets lol

2 Likes

TAKE ME WITH YOU

2 Likes