๐–ข๐–ง๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–จ ๐–ข๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ค

NOO CUZ I GET THAT. BUT HONESTLY SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BE STRONG AND FRIM

NO BECUZ WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT GLOVES AND THE WHOLE SITUATION ABOUT TYPING

2 Likes

You could wear gloves indoors, but they might get in the way of hitting the right keys a bit depending on what gloves you wear lol. Also, you need warm hands before you put them on so they stay warm instead of trapping the cold in.

2 Likes

Ok hop in :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

this is gold

2 Likes

Rita HOW ARE UUUUUU

2 Likes

FACTS AND THEN YOU NEED TO TYPE A MESSAGE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUโ€™RE SENDING WEIRD LETTERS

2 Likes

LMAOOO

1 Like

ANGELLLLL HOW ARE UUU

1 Like

Lmao yeah. I already make typos because my nails get in the way sometimes lol, I canโ€™t see past them to check Iโ€™m hitting the right letters

2 Likes

iโ€™m alivvve

iโ€™m trying to write my draft lol. iโ€™ve never written a novel before so itโ€™s harddddd

u?

3 Likes

URGH FR my hands have become cracked bro iโ€™m in the middle of trying to moisturize them but i keep forgetting aksjfasdkfasdf like i better keep my game up or my hands are about to look like a desert askdjfaskdfjasdkfsd

2 Likes

lmao me-i is just alive

IT IS SO HARD I AGREE MOSTLY CAUSE I GET DISTRACTED AND THEN FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

I hate that, dry hands and dry lips are so uncomfortable, and when itโ€™s cracked itโ€™s even worse!

2 Likes

uh- my pronouns are they/them, pls kindly change that :slight_smile:

okay so I actually started writing it. and itโ€™s AMAZING. because the MC already caused a scene at her own coronation, rejected a bunch of suitors because sheโ€™s thoroughly gay, and ran away from the palace in a dres made of concrete :rofl:

hbu?

1 Like

Iโ€™m fed up.

3 Likes

FR like i hate it so much bro!! I need to start lathering up on the moisturizers and lip balms because it is not looking good. How are you btw?

2 Likes

oh noo what happened

1 Like

i is so sorry about that :sob:

A DRESS MADE OF CONCRETE? AKSDJFASKDS NO HOW AKSDJFASDF SHE IS STRONG
OKAY BUT SHE IS SLAYING

I IS IN THE TRENCHES ASKADJFSDF

2 Likes

I have something that will make you feel better. Or worse. Or confused. Maybe. Wanna see?

2 Likes