𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖮𝖨 𝖢𝖠𝖥𝖤

Hey, hey, hey!
:grinning: :wave:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been trying to stay consistent with hand cream, but for some reason I always forget and go to sleep without it lol

I’m good, started rereading Winter In Sokcho because I was thinking about using it for inspiration to write this short idea I had (and also I’ll take the opportunity to read it again because I LOVED reading it the first time. I am a pretty slow reader but I devoured that one!!) what about you?

3 Likes

issoke

yessss she is (her name is Sona btw).

she’s stronger than she thinks lol. that’s what the whole book is about.

but I haven’t even rambled about Lara, the other MC. that’s where the real chaos begins.

i’m a surrealist writer btw. what movement do you pertain to?

YOU CAN DO THIS AKJSDNVADJBVF

2 Likes

depends-will this scar me? :eyes:

1 Like

HEYOOOOOO HOW YA DOIN

nah fr bestie-i’ve been trying to keep consistent one of my missions this year is to take better care with my body-investing in skin, body and hair care because i refuse to be a dried up rasin at the young age of well my age. LMAOOOO

OOOH I’VE NEVER THAT BOOK. Spill the deets, bestie. OOOH i love taking inspo from books for prompts.

2 Likes

NAH CUZ BESTIE I IS INTRIGUED TELL ME MORE

CAN I THOUGH? THEM TRENCHES ARE DEEP ASKDJFAKSDJFASDF

1 Like

How am I supposed to know what will scar you for life?

2 Likes

The book is about a woman that is a receptionist in a guesthouse that meets a tourist staying there in the winter. It’s about the time she spends knowing him and her life there. The idea I wanted to write I think would make sense as a similar style/length to that book, but also takes inspiration from this movie I watched a few years ago called The Golden Era which was about this author’s life, based on a real woman.

I basically wanted to write about this woman staying in this big house with an older man, she takes a job there maybe, after she breaks up with her long-term partner. She becomes friends with the old man as he shares some wisdom with her over the time too, but slowly changes as his condition with dementia or alzheimers. A story of her finding herself again and that friendship.

2 Likes

Lara basically has a crush on Sona and wants to be her girlfriend. little does she know that Sona is the princess of the realm and also her … drumrol please…

half-sister :rofl:

Lara also has magic that can turn any lie into a truth and vice versa. hehe. OP much?

she’s also quite paranoid that someone’s gonna come hunt her down and kill her because… you know… she’s the long-lost princess of the real and has the right to threaten Ether’s (the main villain) throne :eyes:

YES U CAN

2 Likes
1 Like

can you please clarify what that has to do with my post? :joy:

2 Likes

I wanted you to see it. And see if it would scar @Incognito_latte for life.

2 Likes

Honestly probably anything and everything but I’m quick to shove it under and move on. Must be my anxiety response lol.

2 Likes

WAIT NO STOP PLS EVERYTHING WAS GOING WELL UNTIL I READ HALF SISTER. :ragejoy:

DAMN esther is standing on her business. She was like not today girly- i am the main character.

NAH BRO IT ALREADY DRAGGED ME DOWN.

1 Like

IMMA BE HONEST I DIDN’T EVEN WATCH IT KSDJFAKSDF

2 Likes

OKAAY I LIED I WATCHED LIKE A MINUTE OF IT
UPDATE: I IS NOT SCARRED

2 Likes

Did you laugh?

2 Likes

:rofl:

she’s also quote lonely and thinks power would equal other people’s friendship :joy:

Nooooo

1 Like

how did i not see this aksdjfasdfasf i is so sorry bestie

DUDE WHAT THIS IS SO CUTE ALSO THIS IS THE TYPE OF BOOK I WOULD DEF READ AKSDJFSAKDKDF

1 Like