𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 — 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Thanks! I also don’t like packing :joy: especially if it’s with my mom, because she gets angry every time. I pack better alone because nobody scolds me while I’m doing it :smiling_face_with_tear: and I pack neatly anyway, so…

Looking forward to my trip! I’m going to be reading some books on the plane, so there’s that! Gotta finish up the final Harry Potter book, then after that I’ll move on to Jekyll and Hyde, and while I’m in quarantine I’ll probably read To Kill A Mockingbird. I have so many books to read :joy:

For me I just need enough leg room, good service, edible food (that’s free), and at least some form of inflight entertainment XD I guess my standards are a tiny bit high when it comes to flying, but then again I fly in economy most of the time.

I just can’t wait to experience other airlines :joy: I really want to try the Middle Eastern ones like Emirates, but my parents don’t want to for some reason. Not complaining. Asian airlines are pretty high-quality from my experience, compared to European airlines. I’ve taken Canada Air and it was okay. I heard American airlines are bad. Never flown on one, but not interested in finding out.

Yeah, I did. Hopefully my best is good enough :sweat_smile:

Thanks! Luckily my aunt’s coming to pick me up at lunch time, so I still have a few hours left.

Oh yeah, it’s Saturday afternoon there XD in about 48 hours I’ll rejoin you in the Eastern Hemisphere, then our time zones will be only 1 hour apart :rofl:

Ouch :sob: That was me before hostel life xD Now I do all my packing by myself

Nooo, don’t torture me like this :joy: I can only read after my exams, otherwise nothing will be studied but all the best with your to-be-reads!

Same here xD I had similar standards, but then AirAsia happened :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

I never knew this :joy: I think my mom has flown European and my dad’s done middle east, I’ll ask them how it went. Can’t remember what airlines we took while to US though … :thinking:

They shouldn’t expect more :eyes: we’ve been dealt a heavy hand either ways

ah good good

Yes it is :joy: and true

1 Like

Ouch indeed :sob: yes, packing alone is much better XD

Oops, sorry :laughing: and thanks! Good luck with your studies! You can do this :fist:

Yikes. I’ve flown on a budget airline only a couple of times in my life. The first was so long ago, I don’t even remember it. Cebu Pacific. My parents said that I was asking why we weren’t getting food, because the food wasn’t free, and the seats were small. They stopped and now we take PAL (Philippine Airlines) or SQ to Manila. I’ve also flown on Cathay Dragon a few years ago, on a summer camp to China (we flew Cathay Dragon from Hong Kong to Nanjing, and Cathay Pacific from Jakarta to Hong Kong) so my family didn’t really have a choice on the flight because it was decided by other people. Cathay Dragon was not bad. Too bad it doesn’t exist anymore :frowning:

Hmmm, interesting. My mom has flown European. Before I was born, she often went abroad for work. She says that she doesn’t like European airlines and that British Airways is bad, for her standards.

Oh, which parts of the US have you been to? My family’s been to the East Coast, West Coast, and Chicago. Now I’m in the Midwest (but I won’t tell you where exactly, haha). For our East Coast trip we entered from Canada, but for our West Coast trip we took SQ, and then for our Chicago trip we took Cathay.

Fun fact: SQ1 is from San Francisco to Tokyo Narita. We thought it was pretty cool because we got a flight 1. Usually it’d be like three digits, like PR 535 or SQ 916. And then we got SQ 1, as in 1 :joy:

Nah, no worries xD and thank you! <3

I’ve never heard of it truth be told — and it’s been a while since I even thought of airlines :joy:

my mom still travels out of country for work, but she rarely mentions the airlines xD most often it’s the food, and dad’s the same

I’ve been to all the states (dad loved travelling, especially during the summer vacations) except for 15, can’t remember all of them though. Texas is one, mainly because we missed the chance for that. :joy: I lived in Boston while I was there.

:joy: feels almost weird, doesn’t it?

1 Like

I can stand them in sushi and that’s about it :joy:

:eyes: :joy: I … have never eaten sushi :sweat_smile: I had no idea there were sushi dishes with avocado tho :open_mouth:

Yeah it’s pretty common. Luckily for me the other things in them usually overpower the avocado so it’s just a little bit of the texture.

@wisp horoscope aries

✧・゚Horoscope: An experiment starts looking more like a fairy tale. Summer brings out a magic that you always knew was there. Prop the door open and let that fabulous breeze blow through your life.
✧・゚Sign Compatibility: Virgo
✧・゚Mood: Dreamy
✧・゚Color: Brown
✧・゚Lucky Number: 10
✧・゚Lucky Time: 10am

1 Like

Yes, the food is a big thing too! Food is one of the reasons why we want (or don’t want) to visit another place or use an airline again. When we talk about a travel experience we’ve had, that’s one of the first things that comes to mind XD

and that’s also why I’m relieved I can take ANA back home. Their food is good even for economy class!

Whoa, so cool! Your dad would fit in with my family because we also love traveling too, especially during the summer :joy: granted, we could’ve gone to the US more (me, my dad, and my bro got a 10-year multiple-entry tourist visa), but after a couple of trips we were like “let’s explore Europe instead” XD

My only clear memory of Boston was when we visited the Harvard campus. Other than that, I don’t remember much of Boston.

If you’re wondering why I responded late, I had to travel to another state because my flight’s departing from an airport in another state, and I didn’t have wifi (I do have cellular data on my other phone with the US number, but it’s super slow and all). I’m borrowing someone’s desktop computer rn. I don’t know how I’ll active I’ll be for the next few days, flying and all, so if I don’t respond for a while I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

Both educational and the comments below are great!

So true! Food is bae xD :heart_eyes: I was so sad when my parents went to Greece and I couldn’t come — mainly because of the food :joy: ANA, huh? :eyes: Another one to try to get on xD

My mom did her masters over there, so we stayed for quite a while. Everyone loves travelling in this family, we’re just lazy to move around :joy: Europe was a gift, though I froze my fingers off :rofl:

That is their main attraction, in a sense :wink:

Nah, don’t worry about it! I get easily distracted between thigns anyways, and tend to reply late as well, so I don’t mind! :grin:

1 Like

Whoa, your mom has a master’s degree? So cool! I think out of all the people in my extended family, only one or two have a master’s degree, and I have a lot of relatives XD

Europe is amazing :star_struck: I wasn’t able to visit it while it was snowing there, sadly, but I have visited it when it was cold. I love the cold :joy:

The university I’m attending is its town’s main attraction too :joy: I think it’s also their only “real” attraction. I don’t know them for anything else :joy:

1 Like

“Out of Control” by Battle Beast should be on more villain playlists.

You know you’re back home when it’s 3 in the morning and you’re trying to sleep, but you can’t because the mosques’ speakers are keeping you awake.

Anyway, it’s probably around midnight there for a lot of you. How’s it going?

1 Like

Churro rolls in

1 Like

Hey Churro! How’s your writing going?

1 Like

It could be better, why?

You?

1 Like

Oh, I was just wondering how it was going, since last time you said you felt like strangling your character, haha.

It’s going okay. I haven’t updated my current project, but I also have another novel and three poetry compilations to work on. I think I’m going to focus more on reading during this winter break.

1 Like

Who was it? Duke or Adrian? :joy:

I am glad that you can focus on reading. Reading is always good, eh?

1 Like