Tracking The Wattpad Ranking System Update Schedule

:joy:

I was (and still am) ULTRA cool. Cooler than an air conditioning unit!

1 Like

Yes, you are! I freaking love you, dude :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks lol ilytoo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And this is probably the case for most people (and what I expect at most if I did start using it). Itā€™s just not as easy as ā€œjust create a TikTok and get your stuff out there!ā€ and just cause one person did that doesnā€™t mean it will be as easy for everyone.

So while it may seem like Iā€™m putting all my eggs in one basket and solely relying on the Wattpad gods for success, my choices are actually the result of a mindful equation involving my time, skills, and satisfaction. But I am definitely always on the look-out for other efforts that may fit into that equation, but right self-publishing and advertising on TikTik ainā€™t it.

3 Likes

Thats literally what I thought it would be. XD I dont know why because itā€™s never that easy in anything :rofl:

Iā€™m just so unlucky when it comes to algorithms and social media. Iā€™m so bad at it, and unfortunately thats what authorā€™s have to do now. If I do ever get a little bigger, and have more money I should totally hire a marketer XD
But money is needed for that sigh life sucks sometimes lol

2 Likes

It updated like 6 hours ago, I think.

1 Like

It updated, not sure when exactly. Iā€™m still sick :<

1 Like

Get well soon!

Thank you <3

1 Like

I think it didnā€™t update for two days. I guess itā€™s stuck again :\

I think you fixed it, the moment I saw this thread it fixed the tags :rofl:

2 Likes

I was just about to comment that I thought it was changing. I guess it was out for a couple of days?

2 Likes

Yeah I think I counted 3 days? But itā€™s just tanked a few of my books, but then I think they usually update twice on the same day when they stick like that

2 Likes

Lmao. Youā€™re welcome :joy:

2 Likes

Heh, yeah, I donā€™t expect anything but bad news from ranking. It kinda killed my only promising story, so I canā€™t bring myself to hope any more. And Rivals and Revels always existed outside the ranking. Basically, i gave up.

1 Like

It updated a few hours ago. Not much changed in the rankings of my books.

1 Like

It wasnā€™t updated yesterday, and doesn;t look like itā€™s gonna be updated today either.

No updates today too. Itā€™s stuck for 3 days.

ranks updated today

Oh! it got updated twice!