Tracking The Wattpad Ranking System Update Schedule

:joy:

I was (and still am) ULTRA cool. Cooler than an air conditioning unit!

1 Like

Yes, you are! I freaking love you, dude :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks lol ilytoo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And this is probably the case for most people (and what I expect at most if I did start using it). It’s just not as easy as “just create a TikTok and get your stuff out there!” and just cause one person did that doesn’t mean it will be as easy for everyone.

So while it may seem like I’m putting all my eggs in one basket and solely relying on the Wattpad gods for success, my choices are actually the result of a mindful equation involving my time, skills, and satisfaction. But I am definitely always on the look-out for other efforts that may fit into that equation, but right self-publishing and advertising on TikTik ain’t it.

3 Likes

Thats literally what I thought it would be. XD I dont know why because it’s never that easy in anything :rofl:

I’m just so unlucky when it comes to algorithms and social media. I’m so bad at it, and unfortunately thats what author’s have to do now. If I do ever get a little bigger, and have more money I should totally hire a marketer XD
But money is needed for that sigh life sucks sometimes lol

2 Likes

It updated like 6 hours ago, I think.

1 Like

It updated, not sure when exactly. I’m still sick :<

1 Like

Get well soon!

Thank you <3

1 Like

I think it didn’t update for two days. I guess it’s stuck again :\

I think you fixed it, the moment I saw this thread it fixed the tags :rofl:

2 Likes

I was just about to comment that I thought it was changing. I guess it was out for a couple of days?

2 Likes

Yeah I think I counted 3 days? But it’s just tanked a few of my books, but then I think they usually update twice on the same day when they stick like that

2 Likes

Lmao. You’re welcome :joy:

2 Likes

Heh, yeah, I don’t expect anything but bad news from ranking. It kinda killed my only promising story, so I can’t bring myself to hope any more. And Rivals and Revels always existed outside the ranking. Basically, i gave up.

1 Like

It updated a few hours ago. Not much changed in the rankings of my books.

1 Like

It wasn’t updated yesterday, and doesn;t look like it’s gonna be updated today either.