Vacation spots you RARELY or DON'T ACTUALLY often hear people talk about!

I wanted to go to Riveria Maya in Mexico.

Still do.

1 Like

Okay you and me can go.

2 Likes

Bitchin’ when do we go?!
LOL! :rofl:

2 Likes

When we both make 3 grand? LOL

2 Likes

LMAO!
Damn, better hit the lottery then!

1 Like

Yes!

Jokes aside I would go.

With you.

2 Likes

Hell yeah!

I need a serious vacation!

It’s bonkers here (in America) and I need to have fun or something!

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know right?

You could also go to SALOU in Spain and Barcelona. That’s what inspired my story, Lío.

1 Like

i know, i have google :disguised_face:

3 Likes

I would SOO love to go to Spain and Barcelona!
That would be one of my many vacation dreams!

Damn…I NEED MONEY!!!
LMAO!

1 Like

it’s kind of disappointing because there are some really interesting places. Catatumbo has the coolest lightning storms, for example.

but at the same time, if these places got really popular they would be destroyed. so. i’m not that mad about it. i hate seeing tiktoks of places that look amazing to visit, and then scrolling through 700 comments that all say “it used to be like that but now it’s a tourist trap and everyone has picked the landscape bare”

1 Like

I had to google that word.
Ah, it’s in Venezuela. A place most people don’t think to visit.

Hell, I barely hear people say they want to visit Chile, Guatemala, Argentina, or sometimes Columbia.

There are other places in South America that most people don’t even mention wanting to visit for vacationing reasons.

Geez.

When it comes to Africa, I STILL think that most people viewed the African continent as an entire country with the countries itself as cities or something.

1 Like

Good smart copy.

When you get money legit message me and w Weill are she going to Barcelona:

2 Likes

Awesome! I will!
:rofl:

1 Like

Good good.

1 Like

Lol as I’m typing this, there’s an ad for flights to Mallorca and Barcelona.

Here in England :england: I don’t think enough people consider coming to Devon. Certainly not Londoners. Most of them tend to pass us and go to Cornwall. We’ve got Dartmoor! And the Jurassic Coast! Trails, towns, surf, wilderness. Wait on second thought scratch that. The tourists are low-key insufferable when it’s sunny out.

I haven’t come across many who want to travel to Georgia :georgia:. I personally would love to go explore and enjoy the culture. My only exposure to Georgia is their music, folk dance and a gay film lol. It’s not gay friendly tho :-1: so maybe not.

1 Like

Haha! :rofl:

Where I live, actually. :rofl:

I live in Dodge City, Kansas. First of all, who wants to go to Kansas for a vacation? :rofl:

Secondly, it’s only a vacation spot for the country people. If you’re a cowboy and like history of the old west, then yeah… you’d probably want to come here, too.

Dodge City is a small town (though it’s technically a city, but it does not look like it) and there’s nothing here. Sure, there’s a nifty small museum with references to the 1950s show Gunsmoke, but that’s all you’re gonna get. And yet, during the summer, this town is busy. There’s all kinds of events, though, from sports games and festivals to car races because for some reason, we have a race track, and so on. So, when I used to work at a hotel, every hotel in the town was sold out throughout the summer, nearly every day. Can’t tell you how many times I had guests who were unhappy that they had to drive an extra hour or more away for the next hotel.

Suffice to say, we’re hoping on moving soon. Don’t know where or when, but soon. :sweat_smile: Anyway, even though I often hear about it now because I live here, before we moved here, I had never even heard of such a place and now I know why lol

Some other places I can think of:

• Texas.
  • Russia.
  • Arizona and or New Mexico.
  • Mexico.
  • Israel.
  • I also second Detroit lol.
  • Ohio.
  • Tupelo, Mississippi, or just Mississippi in general lol.
  • Alabama. Honestly, the entire south of the US or just the US in general :rofl:
2 Likes

It depends exactly where in Mexico.
Some people would still venture to Cancun and other popular places.

I would hear from my mom that she knows people who are moving to Texas, but that is a bit different than vacationing.

Yeah, no kidding, it’s like another world over there full of half ignorance and half suffering.

2 Likes

What is even in Kanas that is considered fun?
Are there fun places there? I don’t think so.

1 Like