Yep! I’ve got out of the contract today, so dont worry about promoting it at all! I’m going to upload it back to wattpad at some point once I’ve decided what to do XD so I’ll come back when it’s done if thats okay! Sorry about that! <3
We are still taking books
Here’s my ONC book that I just finished. :3
- The Bones Below
- On Wattpad
- In a post-apocalyptic world where all of humankind has perished, a half-blind red fox named Kip and her two kits must struggle to survive.
- It’s a gripping action-packed tale of survival inspired by Watership Down, featuring an atypical protagonist, set in a strange world that’s a combination of life and decay.
- @/jellyghost14 on Instagram
A Little Love for Pennies
In the midst of repeating his second year in a chaotic Computer Science degree, missing his older brother’s funeral, and somehow winding up in a brothel one night with no desire to be touched, Vignesh Vadivazhagan – aka Vicky – decides the last thing he’d rather do is sell hugs for some sh**ts and giggles on Tinder. After all, who’d give a second look at someone who’d never even been glanced at, right?
It features queer characters who are grappling with grief and learning more about their gender and asexuality, which really hits home for me and I hope it will for others.
Y’all better not be shy around here
Just so you know, this is still open
- The Burden of Us
- now only on wattpad
- Ella has met the love of her life despite being in an arranged marriage before she was born and now, she is against the clock to get out of it to be with her true love.
- This was my first pure contemporary romance book, and it made me fall in love with the genre. The characters also were just amazing to write, and I loved writing the plots.
Thank you! <3
Title of your book: Any Way the Wind Blows
Link to all the sites your book is posted on: https://www.weraniyom.com/any-way-the-wind-blows (Masterlink in case this is useful)
- Barnes & Noble: Any Way the Wind Blows by Wera Niyom, Kat Miller | eBook | Barnes & Noble®
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/any-way-the-wind-blows-11
- Radish Fiction: Radish | Any Way the Wind Blows by Wera Niyom
Tell us in 2 sentences what your book is about: A mythical selkie from Scotland and a human doctor fall in love as they navigate through past trauma and the secrets behind the selkie’s curse.
What do you love most about your book and why do you think others would love that aspect as well: I think others will love the book if they enjoy Celtic mythology, specifically selkie lore. There are some Korean drama elements, in that it is a romantic comedy. For me, I loved writing this story because I got to showcase my Korean language skills and write something completely different. The male lead suffers through a past trauma, but as a reader, I think it’ll provide comfort to everyone that a happy ending is possible no matter what negative experiences you go through.
Also if you have an Instagram, please put your handle! wera_nyooms
Thank you much!
We are still taking books!
I’ll give it a shot ^.^
- On Sapphire Wings and Jade Scales
- Wattpad: On Sapphire Wings and Jade Scales - Coco - Wattpad
- Twins Tomas and Eila, alongside their pet dragon Ari, begin the greatest adventure of their lives when a strange man they’ve aided before returns the favor. Their journey takes them throughout the world of Eosia, discovering secrets both wonderful and sinister.
- I like writing it because of the journey the cast goes on, with a mostly lighthearted mood despite the stakes involved. I think the world of Eosia has a lot of unique places, creatures, and characters that others may enjoy seeing through the protagonists’ lens.
Awesome thank you much~
Mine is self-published!
- Beyond Dark 1: Belladonna
- My Books2read page has all of the links where it’s available.
- A tormented criminal profiler who specializes in female killers must capture a notorious poisoner who is murdering women in Ottawa’s entertainment industry with deadly nightshade. At the same time as Alyssa is facing down her own demons, she gets assigned a new rookie partner named Thayer, and together they have to adapt to each other, collaborate, and capture this killer before she takes more lives.
- I love my characters most. Alyssa and Thayer are so completely different from each other. Alyssa doesn’t think she’ll ever like the rookie, and they don’t get along, but Thayer provides her some compassion and understanding she hasn’t known in a long time. She has to learn to set aside her ego and begin appreciating his brilliance as a learning profiler. He also a mystery past that will begin to soon unravel. I think others will love these two as well for the sibling dynamic that emerges as the series progresses. Thayer is a charming Russian who already has some hardcore fans in my early readers.
- My Instagram is @brokenflashbacksandwhiskey
We’re always looking for more books~
Always welcome for more books to promote~
One More Fight
When former lovers and current enemies, Adelaide and Fletcher are held hostage in a bank robbery, they realise they need to put their past hatred for each other behind them to help them move forward from past hurts, and find they might just still harbour romantic feelings for each other.
The book was literally inspired all by a song, and I’ve really enjoyed the challenge of developing the plot from “nothing” and crafting such delicate topics around the plot.
- A Deadly Game
- A Deadly Game - » ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ « - Wattpad
- Two detectives have joined forces to stop and find a killer all while trying not to catch feelings for one another. The only problem? The killer has their sights set on one of them.
- I love the mix between mystery, thriller and paranormal romance. It is in a genre that is not very much talked about (omegaverse) so it’s also exciting to show others that side of it.
- IG: authorelenarose
This is still going on if anyone wants to promote a nano story they’re posting!