Thank you, now I am thinking about that Pitbull song Let It Rain Down On Me.
LOL! You’re welcome.
Ooh! I like that song too.
I ruined my story hahaha.
Death. Such an appropriate conversation for Halloween
Okayyyy… did they go there for the stripping or for some other reason?
So often in action movies the characters go to strip clubs to meet up with some gangster boss to do exchanges and have sneaky conversations.
He met a woman there, he works there and then he brought her back to his place.
Since I wanted to not think, I only did the NaNo for this one last time.
Harvold walking back to a mage’s school after proposes a long engagement at about 14 that was extremely rudely rejected, where he swears off chasing girls. It’s a set-up for meeting weird, sometimes terrifying women while doing his job.
Sssyraine is gutterally growling at a table, showing teeth, at 2 other undercover mercenary friends who clued her ML on the fact that everyone thought they were lovers during their whole undercover career, while her “boss/partner” is both in shock and trying to keep her reigned in. It’s a way to show off that she’s the least human thing at the table, when the other 3 are a human, elf, and troll. It’s at the same time as being told that most team’s cover is blown and people are retiring to keep their lives.
3. The werewolf stuff? Outside the shorts, it's:
- Jonah is researching unorthodox ways to find a mate.
- Thea comes out of a heat in a haze of fooling around, then meets an alpha mate the deliberately chooses to antagonize her by going after another female in front of her. Her whole story is contemplating killing him and leading without him.
- Old Soul’s male MC is a depressed CEO/Alpha whose daily stupidity is interrupted by a call about a non-pack wolf on their territory.
- I don’t believe you is two friends and the aftermath of a drunken sleepover going exactly the way it would be expected with potential mates. Shrugs it allowed me to quote Red Dwarf.
- Vanessa White is a mutant who can’t feel a mate bond to end it properly, and so when she meets her mate, she thinks he’s LARPing (roleplaying) in the middle of school, and makes him do it right, is wondering where he his the speakers for that growl of his, the whole thing. The problem is that the scenario scares the guy because he remembers that Hellen of Troy was a mutation with the same issue, so she’s the harbinger of war.
- Rachael is the product of a girl who doesn’t give a damn if guys are betting on getting in her pants–she likes the idea of one-and-done, but fears they won’t leave her the hell alone afterwards. (She’s right.)
- One sitting on the back of my head is an MC coming in for a genetic study, and allowing the bite to see if there’s any genetic expression that changes, but since they have a past and she’s outgrew him, she doesn’t give two shits about what he does with himself afterwards.
- Orders some nom noms for himself and his dog, despite being late for a meeting with his friends.
- Sat in the school bathroom rushing through that weekends Geography homework, utilizing the help of a Knowlege Spirit named Pam.
- Walks up on a sacred mountain trail on his way to perform an ancient, forbidden, and cruel ritual on his only child.
They walk into a restaurant. xD
Is the food good there?
for Nano, the mc crashes to Earth as a meteorite
That sounds so cool Also reminds me of the TV show Smallville which was my guilty pleasure for some time.
hmm, i’ve heard of that hope i’m not accidently ripping them off
In my NaNo, my protagonist is coming from the training yard into the gallery surrounding it to check out the new gladiator that the owner of the joint just brought in from the slave market.
Nah, you’re good. I’ve also seen it in a game with a creepy, wormy alien.
Sounds like a first contact scene of two important characters?
Of course, main and LI
I’d say yes! c:
Since the place I’m basing the fictional setting off the Middle East/Africa, I added a small hint of Arabic food: my MC’s date eats koshari (which I’ve never had, but looks good) and my MC has dolmas (which I have had and did taste good). xD