What was your hair length in the past vs what it is now?

Ha! So, I was on the money!
And here I thought I was saying nonsense.

I am glad. :sweat_smile:
Like a greyish white or silvery white?

1 Like

Haha, I know, right? xD

A silvery-white, I think. lol

1 Like

I used to have hair longer than shoulder-length but then I kept getting it stuck in the zipper on my jackets. also melted the ends by accident with a candle during la power outage that happened last year.

3 Likes

Wow, that really sucks.
Actually glad I don’t have long hair if I have to deal with situations like that.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, my hair was shoulder-length when I burned it with a candle… I’m in need of a haircut but I haven’t found a salon that doesn’t ask for tips.

2 Likes

Wait, hair salons ask for tips?!
Where have I been? Do you live in different country or something?

Sorry for being nosy!

It was almost to my waist back then and now it’s between armpit and brastrap length. I preferred it back then but age takes it’s toll on growth and thickness.

2 Likes

I think it was probably ‘cause I went to one of those chain salons.
Nah you’re not nosy. canada, west coast.

1 Like

Ah, I live in America, so I had no idea that was even a thing.
Wow, that is pretty interesting.

So, you got to pay for a haircut and/or hairstyle, then give a tip?!
Is that how it is?

Yeah, it was like $63 after a service fee, tax and tip.

1 Like

Wow!
I hope that the tip isn’t too much!
Just saying.

I tipped 10% but like there was an option for tipping 20%

1 Like

STEM subjects are notoriously hostile towards feminine females.

Plus I’m gay and tired of men either hitting on me or getting awkward around me. Appearance didn’t really match personality on that one. I am neither prissy, submissive, or traditionally feminine and the assumptions were annoying.

3 Likes

What’s a hairstyle or haircut you can see yourself having that would make you look amazing yet not so appealing to men?

Dear god…I hope that wasn’t rude of me.

1 Like

Shortest I ever had was as a child when it was cut at neck length often, didn’t start growing it out till I was like 10 or 11

Longest I’ve had it so far must’ve been like bra-strap length? I don’t like having my hair too long, especially in the summer months, so I keep it between shoulder and armpit length most of the time.

1 Like

Considering my voice is now 96hz the only men that are into me are pretty gay lmaoo.

2 Likes

Oh wow! LOL!

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that people at my old job would always ask me to grow my hair out.

1 Like

Is that something you can see yourself doing?

No, I’d just end up getting it stuck in my hair dryer… and I’ll never fully understand “your hair looks so pretty when it’s long.”

2 Likes