What Would You Do? - A List 📝

I’ll probably add new questions here every now and then. Others are welcome to contribute questions, just remember to follow the Code of Conduct! :purple_heart::blush:

4 Likes

What would you do if you had a time machine? :eyes:

7 Likes

I’d want to see what my parents’ lives were really like to see if it matches up with what they tell me. (>‿◠):v:

Going anywhere else would depend on whether we’re invisible in the past or not. Are we traveling in some kind of time envelope that protects us from the time period and vice versa? If so, it might be nice to see certain historical events to check for the accuracy of what actually happened, like what was the last hour on the Titanic really like? But yanno, I wouldn’t want to stick around once the ship sank. (♯ᴖ.ლ)

1 Like

I’d go back and tell other me to not go to college xD

2 Likes

well dang :rofl: but knowing what i know about you now, makes sense XD

that’s actually a cute and cool idea! i’m nosy, so i’d love to do that haha.

i just finished watching a vid on how it was completely dark when it sank because the lights were obviously out, but there was also no moon out! frightening!

3 Likes

With what I know now, honestly, I would correct my mistakes and tell myself I have ADHD and try to do as much research as I possibly can along with recognizing the signs.

That is all I want to do.

1 Like

if that’s what you would want then that’s a nice plan! :blush:

1 Like

I think I’d overuse it and keep me in a perpetual loop of Spring Break, Winter Break, Thanksgiving Break, and Summer Break XD. No work for me! WEEEE!!!

1 Like

Thank you.
Right now, I should sign out of this site to take a mental and emotional break, then pick things up tomorrow.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Nothing because it would cause some form of paradox and end badly :joy:

3 Likes

But what if it wouldn’t? :wink:

1 Like

Take it apart and figure out how it works??? Duh???

1 Like

But what if you now ruined it xD

1 Like

I will then have the secret to building several—or perhaps creating a monopoly.

Or maybe i’m just curious.

1 Like

Nah you’re an evil genius :joy:

1 Like

Nothing.

I could prevent my first miscarriage? Then the urge would to save the second which directly interferes with my eldest’s conception.

Most the variables only trade off negatives.

2 Likes

Psst! (Please remember to use the blur tool)

Hey, gotta do something as resident supervillain!

Mwahahah!

1 Like

I forgot that was your nickname at one point :rofl:

1 Like

I’d go back to the Aztec empire and do some research for my story xD What else? I would stop the person that told Bad Bunny he had any talent, I’d probably tell Elvis not to go the toilet/eat as much junk food, I’d shoot Hitler sooner, tell the Titanic captain he was about to die and turn the ship back, stop the Chinese from making TikTok, and I’d let Will Smith slap me instead (so I could be famous haha).

But again, if I did all those things, then life wouldn’t be the same. Or probably as fun, lol. Minus the Elvis and Bad Bunny thing. It would have been better… maybe.

:thinking:

2 Likes