What would you do in this situation?

You have some weird neighbors that are monsters that moved into to the old temple next door. They are very freaky looking and poor, being husband and wife. The husband has caught a mysterious disease so the pregnant wife has sold her blood to get money for a doctor. Due to the monsters’ low numbers these days they have come to the human world for a doctor. You promise not to tell anyone about them until the child is born.
Six months later, both of the monsters are dead. You bury the wife but this happens…

What do you do now?

@HKelle
@lunar.eclipse
@JohnnyTuturro
@J.L.O
@Akje
@Qualeshia12

4 Likes

I guess I have a son now.

3 Likes

Would you look after him well?

2 Likes

Leave and never come back.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t you feel bad for abandoning a baby like that?

2 Likes

Nope…

1 Like

You aren’t even afraid of the future vengeance that you may inflict upon yourself?

2 Likes

Is this baby a weird creature rather than a human?

1 Like

Yes. To start, I’m gonna make him a grilled cheese.

3 Likes

Very much so. A very weird creature.

2 Likes

Can newborns even eat those yet?

3 Likes

I’d still leave it alone.
Sorry not sorry…

2 Likes

Idk. I only became a parent like ten minutes ago.

3 Likes

The poor thing doesn’t even have teeth! You’ll have to mush it up and feed it to him!

3 Likes

I’d take the child into my custody and then look around the parents homes hoping for clues to send him back to his world. Although I wouldn’t mind looking after him, I suspect he’d probably have some needs that would go unmet due to him being an entirely different species and all. Best case scenario is he’s adopted by another monster-family who can give him the love and care he needs. If this isn’t possible–guess I have baby now, lmao. I’d try my best to give him a good life.

3 Likes

I think you answered correctly, that’s at least what I would try to do.

2 Likes

Two great minds, lol

1 Like

Monetize the freaky child for money.

2 Likes

Aren’t you concerned about how exploiting the child may lead to a curse coming upon you?

2 Likes

Not if the money helps the kid :smirk:. I will start a trust fund.

2 Likes