What's something you want to talk about, but no one asks you?

I have a bunch of things, but don’t even know where to begin.

2 Likes

Well this exists

It’s funny how our minds go blank when we’re put on the spot, isn’t it? I have a ton of experiences to share, but right now, I can’t seem to recall most of them. :sweat_smile:

However, one thing that does stand out is my ongoing battle with depression, which is triggered by a variety of factors including bullying, health issues, family conflicts, and feelings of loneliness that lurk beneath my cheerful exterior. Like someone mentioned earlier, sometimes all we need is for someone to genuinely ask, “Are you okay?” and lend a listening ear without necessarily offering solutions.

I do care about the people in my life, but the loss of my father, who was often absent even when he was alive, has left a deep void. I’ll be honest with you, the pain of my father’s and cousin’s death still lingers even after two years. What adds to the hurt is the fact that he seemed to have a closer relationship with my cousin than with me (sounds petty ik, but I’m telling the truth). Despite my attempts to strengthen our father-daughter bond, it feels like those efforts were futile. My cousin passed away just a few days after my father, and people often remark on their close bond, and have said that it was fate that they left this world together. This aspect is particularly hard for me to accept, but life goes on, doesn’t it?

I just think it’s important to understand that it’s okay not to feel love for friends or family members sometimes, especially when they’ve caused deep-seated pain. While I might love them in a familial sense, gosh am I still working on accepting them as individuals part.

Sorry I got too deep and emotional :sweat_smile: Bottled up emotions at their finest!

2 Likes

Do you think that robots can have ESP?

1 Like

Saying you’re being overdramatic is a bit much :sweat_smile: Even if my friend were to be talking about their medical struggles, I wouldn’t say they’re being overdramatic. If that’s how they feel, I can’t say they shouldn’t feel that way.

Although, if that’s all they talk to me about and we don’t get to talk about other things, I might get a little tired of hearing about it :sweat_smile: I’ll listen because I care about them, but “can we talk about other things?” Not a medical thing but, I had a friend who, every time we met up, would complain about how hard her job is and she wants to switch jobs. That went on for years and me my other friend would give advice and she wouldn’t listen to any of it. Then one day, she says “oh that job? Yeah, I quit.” Thank goodness :stuck_out_tongue:

But medical issues are totally different. I get it. I have medical stuff, too, but no friend to talk about them to :sweat_smile: I think it’s nice to get to talk to someone outside of family about it.

lol

I really do think it’s the case. I hear about all these big brands not sticking like they used to. Then fast fashion really taking over, you know. Shein, Temu…is Wish still a thing?

Tell me, what animals do you have there? Can you list all of them? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah if you need more useless shit in your life.

1 Like

Wait, it’s still up and running?

No one talks about it.

1 Like

Start from the top and make your way down.

1 Like

They do in memes

@TheTigerWriter

1 Like

How are you doing? Are you okay? Genuinely asking.

I would listen (er, read, I guess, in the case :stuck_out_tongue: ) if you need to rant about something or talk it out. Sometimes being able to put it to words really helps you sort through your emotions yourself. I have to specifically tell my partner I want him to LISTEN. That’s all. If I don’t he starts immediately looking for solutions :sweat_smile: Which is nice, but sometimes you don’t always need that, do you? I get it.

Sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have some emotions to process here. It sounds like trauma? Not an expert :sweat_smile: I would suggest a therapist if you aren’t going to one already, but I know it’s not easy for some people to get therapists depending on where they live.

In terms of trying to strengthen a father-daughter bond, I have an understanding there. I can’t say exactly how though. I’m giving you a virtual fox hug.

Yes, I think you can care about them as family. But on the individual level, you are allowed to feel different ways.

No worries! Thank you for opening up :blush: Giving you more virtual fox hugs.

1 Like

I had to look that up.

What makes you think they might? Curious.

1 Like

lol

But what the heck is that creepy photo XD

That guy looks like he could appear in Back Rooms lore :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well is a highly accurate algorithmin able to forsee the future?

1 Like

Isn’t ESP more like, don’t you have to be aware of it?

Do these exist? XD

1 Like

Do psychic powers require a human or human-like brain?

1 Like

frat party songs like its my biggest special interest rn

1 Like

Like this?

What are Sorority Party songs like?

1 Like

unfortunately there r no sorority parties!! im not part of one but my cousin was. she said there was nothing LMFAO

1 Like
1 Like