Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

xD

:frowning: wut the heck- o.O

xD this takes the cake for ‘biggest internal facepalm ever’ <.<

:joy: OMG CONGRATS!!! XDD

5 Likes

That was my entire English class when our teacher told us that story. We were like “you don’t tell the interviewer that, even if you’re planning it anyway!” :joy: :woman_facepalming:

Thanks!

It reminds me of this time I went to the website of the American embassy. They were like “more than 90% of Non-Immigrant Visa applicants have their visas approved.”

I forgot that fact when I was in the embassy though. The way it’s set up is that the interviews are done in counters, like in the bank where you’re standing and separated by glass. All the people behind you can hear you and your interviewer :grimacing: so they know whether you got accepted, rejected, or were given a colored slip of paper and told “your application needs a few more documents”

I remember there was this person in front of me, and the interviewer asked that person “can I see your birth certificate?”

I didn’t bring a birth certificate. Luckily, mine didn’t ask for it XD

5 Likes

:joy: that girl was so brutally honest xD
I would’ve loved to see the interviewer’s expression :eyes:

woah, nerve-wracking :grimacing:
it’s like when the teacher pulls you out into the hall for a private conversation but then the whole class hides behind the doorway, only inches from you, and stares, trying to listen with their eyeballs-

OMG LUCKYYY~~ XD
I bet you were so relieved-

4 Likes

I think when I was little I wanted to be a baker? Thank goodness I gave that up, though, I’m terrible at cooking- But yeah, then I wanted to be a teacher, then an author, then a pet person, yadda yadda… And now I have no idea what I want to do with my life :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That sounds so cute tho >.<

A pet person :eyes:

I think that’s some of us here lol

3 Likes
Here’s another fun one: What are you?
  • Comfort over fashion
  • Fashion over comfort
  • A little bit of both
  • Other…

0 voters

Taglist

@Zena @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FOLuke @48lexR @reidistics @stella_vigo @CandySweetApple @RainingPlatypuses @Manya707

9 Likes
Taglist pt.2

@FourcedowErsert

6 Likes

hehe yeah it would be until I lit the place on fire >.<

jhkujg I meant like a zookeeper or vet or something <.<

4 Likes

Oop- well… you know what they say, practice make perfect~

Lmao a pet person XD

5 Likes

but I don’t like cooking hmph 0^0

Fine, I’ll be a pet person <.< who wants to adopt me <.<

5 Likes

Well, you’re gonna have to live on your own one day~

But maybe you’ll just find someone else to cook it for you XD

You’re already my daughter :relieved:

5 Likes

My brain is evil.

6 Likes

nO i will eat sandwiches my whole life 0^0

and also your pet human evidently <.<

5 Likes

mood

6 Likes

JIHN WRITE A TELENOVELA.

:frowning: I blame last night.

7 Likes

YEAH JIHN YOU CAN DO IT

aw :frowning:

7 Likes

Bleh sandwiches can be bland and boring, put a little more spice in your life :sparkles:

That too :relieved:

5 Likes

Just need something weird.

7 Likes

Yes I like those kinds of stories a lot! I don’t mind romance but I prefer it alongside other plots, like the romance is an undercurrent.

You’ll never know everything, so yeah. You can always learn something new! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

GIANT DUCK BOWLING

5 Likes