In a telenovela? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Just do what Riverdale did but make it less weird and youā€™ve got something

5 Likes

Riodale.

5 Likes

Well, yeah, since most of your characters speak Spanish

5 Likes

Yeah, lol. It would be random, seeing them in an overdramatic telenovela.

5 Likes

Or you could include the lateral thinking puzzle about the swordfish

5 Likes

It would be kinda funny if the main character didnā€™t actually speak Spanish.

5 Likes

Thank you!
ACK-- :eyes: Iā€™m horrible at speeches xD

5 Likes

Ooh, I had a lot. I think my first dream job was to be an astronaut. I donā€™t remember what inspired it (though it might have been one of the episodes of Little Einsteins xDD). But space exploration has always fascinated me. And then I had this weird phase of wanting to be an ā€˜animal rescuerā€™. xD Now that was inspired by Diego in Dora and Boots. :joy: Then I wanted to be a veterinarian and an author. And then some sort of scientist.

As of now, Iā€™m not completely sure where I want to land. Itā€™s definitely in the realm of science, though ā€“ Iā€™m majoring in neuroscience when I get to uni the coming school year. :smiley:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to be a paleontologist, but I was always worried about breaking the ancient bones. I still want to be an artist though.

5 Likes

Wow:0

Omg yes p, little Einsteinā€™s XD

I had a huge phase back in elementary

Same! You made me remember the time I was so into dinosaurs and wanted to be a paleontologist

Ah, thatā€™s awesome, I have some people telling me I should pursue something in the science field because Iā€™m pretty good at that type of stuff

Well, tmaybe you can just study them without touching the fossils at all

You could be a childrenā€™s book illustrator with your art style :eyes:

7 Likes

You have a point, but Iā€™d also like to make illustration for adults and teenagers.

4 Likes

Ayy, you watched it too?? High fiveeee! That show was awesome. xD

Ooh, thatā€™s cool! Yeah, dinosaurs are fascinating.

Interesting. Do you feel drawn to that area yourself, or nah?

6 Likes

True, true

5 Likes

Hehe, I still remember the main theme song! :raised_hand:

Slightly? I used to be big on it but Iā€™m a little bored by it now. I usually just watch science videoā€™s on YT where they ask really interesting questions, though I am interested in psychologyā€¦

5 Likes

That was my childhood! That was one of the shows that introduced me to classical music!

6 Likes

:raised_hand: :awesome:

Yasss, welcome to the club!! :rofl: And same for me, it was one of the reasons I got into classical music :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, I see. Oh yes, psychologyā€™s a nice field. Veryyy interesting. Neuroscience is somewhat related, too.

6 Likes

Iā€™m the only one that didnā€™t get into classical music because of them, I think I blocked the music out of my head when I watched XD

Mhm, I might look into thatā€¦

7 Likes

Ahaha xD
Like, subconsciously or on purpose? :eyes: :joy:

Hehe yes, you might find it interesting. Maybe.

6 Likes

Subconsciously, probably because I was sucked into the cartoon, not the music XD

5 Likes