Your go to writing drink and snack is...

What is a drink and/or snack that you enjoy that while you write your stories? This is your go to beverage and snack during your writing sessions, or even after to reward yourself from the hard work for a bit.

Well, what is it?

My Turn:

Normally, I try to drink something when writing only. I refuse to leave crumbs, have a messy keyboard, or get distracted by the snack. My go to drinks are coffee, iced tea, orange juice, or flavored water. Far as snacks when I do get in the mood for snacks, it can be a number of things which are popcorn, sandwiches or something else small.

The rest of you guys might be a little different. LOL!
So, what do you think?

3 Likes

Coffee and whatever I find laying around lol.

2 Likes

Coffee sounds nice!

2 Likes

Tea and basically anything that doesn’t take my attention away from writing for longer than a minute to grab.

2 Likes

Makes sense. I try not to get too distracted while I am writing. Even though that already enough times than it should. LOL!

1 Like

Coffee because eits what we have in the house most days.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am programmed to enjoy sweets so I tend to eat cookies

2 Likes

Oh great! I really did ask this question before.

Geez.

2 Likes

Tea is best for me. I love chips and candy and fruit juices, but my muse abandons me when I indulge too much. Which is right now, unfortunately, but I couldn’t resist this 800g bag of mini Reeses when I laid eyes on it.

3 Likes

A few cans, or bottles of a good tasting beer/ale, and a tube of BBQ Pringles…

SD

2 Likes

Oh wow, a brand named after me :flushed:

2 Likes

Mmm Pringles…

Water (spring or electrolyte if possible) and any candies i can both suck on and crunch (even if im not supposed to :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

Tea in the morning. Whatever kind of alcohol I can find in the day.

I don’t really snack, especially when writing. Unless candy counts?

2 Likes

Candy counts in my book. :slightly_smiling_face:

If I’m snacking, then I’m procrastinating. It’s always Vanilla Coke, BLTs and cheese & onion crisps from the nearest Tesco.

2 Likes

I try to avoid anything crunchy. I like chocolate as a snack. For drinks, I like cold coffee

2 Likes

That is understandable. Don’t want any crumbs lying around while you are working on your novel.

1 Like

Exactly. Plus I like my keyboard being as clean as possible

1 Like