Ask my opinion on things? [even philosophical things or silly things]

What was your school schedule like?

1 Like

I am very sad to say that there are very few dinosaur remains found in Japan.

I know that you and I both know that they know. I was talking more tongue-in-cheek with that when I said it, but I definitely agree with you, 100%. They do one thing and try to appear righteous by silencing people like Weinstein to appease the masses, but they don’t arrest other predators, or else give them a second chance because they weren’t a part of say, the metoo movement.

It’s all very hypocritical and yes, the system lets them get away with it. Both Hollywood and the offenders.

3 Likes

You get to choose from various schools for that question :wink:
Elementary school
Junior high school
High school
University

Which one would you like me to talk about?

1 Like

I’ve seen a similar one. It’s terrifying.

1 Like

I’m most curious about high school schedule, though interested anything you want to talk about.

2 Likes

Oh, what do you think of this prompt?

1. A werewolf finds heavy metal werewolf bands and starts laughing hysterically because he’s into bluegrass. Unfortunately, he’s in the middle of a human coffee shop with the girlfriend he hasn’t told anything yet.

Am I ribbing @NotARussianBot too much? Lmao

4 Likes

IDK is he a Catholic?

If you change that prompt to him being gay, and he finds heavy metal bands, can he form his own called Powerbottom? :flushed:

2 Likes

He could be. The prompt doesnt cover it. Lmao

1 Like

Well, I went to a private high school. The mornings begin at 8:30 with a talk from the teacher. We have homeroom classes and the teachers come to the classrooms. Rarely do we leave our classrooms.

It’s usually four periods of class in the morning up until around 12:00? I think. Then we have lunch until, I want to say 13:00, but I can’t remember. It was a long time ago :sweat_smile: For lunch typically kids would either bring their own bento that their parents made for them, or buy lunch at the little shop that opens on campus only during lunch. We don’t have cafeterias.

After that, we had two more periods of class, usually ending sometime around 16:00 or so.

That’s the basic schedule.

After all classes are over, some kids had club activities. Sports or whatever. I didn’t, so I just went home with my friends. My school was far from where I lived, so I would take the train home and then my mom would come pick me up at the station.

I can’t think of anything else to add… Feel free to ask questions and my opinions on things :wink: Our school did have lockers. Idk about other schools.

We had school uniforms. A summer and winter version. Girls had to wear skirts. Boy had to wear pants.

2 Likes

He’s laughing because…he thinks heavy metal werewolf bands are silly?

Based on the previous sentence, I would think it wouldn’t matter human or not. He could be a human laughing at a werewolf band for all she knows. I don’t think it’s particularly unfortunate.

3 Likes

Did you have a lot of homework outside of school hours or did you mostly do all your schoolwork during school?

2 Likes

How many cats does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

3 Likes

Amd isnthat number different from squirrels?

1 Like

It takes an infinity number of cats to do it… cause they’re all pussies :wink:

2 Likes

All homework I took home.

Sometimes the teachers would give us a chance to do homework in class, but it was quite rare and almost like a treat because then we wouldn’t have to do it at home and could ask the teacher questions if we had any. But really, really rare. And we still had to submit it during the next class. So we couldn’t even submit it early if we finished in class.

My guts are saying three, but I think it should be at least ten because five cats have to be the ladder.

My guts are also saying this is either a riddle or a joke.

2 Likes

Domestic cats are very small

2 Likes