Ask the Team!

Hey there! To start a topic/thread, you go to the category or subcategory you want to start it in and press the +. For example, if you want a general talking thread, you can try making one in #the-chatters

1 Like

Thank you! I was about to lose my mind! I’ll look for that option.

1 Like

No problem! Are you on desktop/laptop version or on mobile? I can be a little more specific then.

1 Like

Desktop

1 Like

Okay, awesome! Basically, click this bold text: #the-chatters. Look roughly in the top left corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a button that says [+ New Topic]. That’s the one. You have that button in every category and sub category

1 Like

Got it! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Going to http://wackywriters.com/ takes you to a page which says “We’re Rebuilding the Main Site”. What are you guys planning to do for the main website?

Haha I’m glad you asked! I’ve spent 12 hours spinning up a new server for the main site to A) host donation functionality and B) to eventually set up for merch options. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does the new philatropist badge have anything to do with the donation functionality by any chance xD?

Haha yes it does! Siteground just broke all my shit. So that donation functionality should be up by the end of the evening I think. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

question: is the forum glitching because all the icons just went pOof

or is it a part of the

o.O?

Hey, which icons?

1 Like

these uwu

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 11.54.25 AM Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 11.54.30 AM Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 11.54.37 AM Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 11.54.43 AM

Hmmmm I’m not seeing that on my side - can you try a hard refresh? F5 or Cmd+R if you’re on a mac.

1 Like

i’ll try~

ahh it’s back~!

so ig it was just my laptop then o.O whoops

thank youuu~

I’m going to check something on my end - it may just be a caching issue. Give me a minute.

Edit: Yeah I just looked and everything is fine on my end. Glad it was an easy fix! Let me know if you keep seeing issues. :heart:

1 Like

me too~ i didn’t want to give you more trouble but i was a bit confused :sweat_smile:

alrighty~

I always encourage y’all to let me know if you see issues!

2 Likes

yes you do~! which is great uwu~

i just don’t like bothering people because i feel bad and all ^^

but thank you so muchhhh~ <3

1 Like

No bother at all! It’s what I’m here for. :slight_smile:

1 Like