Ask the Team!

Hi :slight_smile: I was about to create a new thread asking for blurb feedback and got notified that I reached my post limit and canā€™t post until 2 hours later.

This never happened to me before because I guess Iā€™ve never posted so many new threads :sweat_smile:

Two questions:

1. What time zone does WW operate on?
  2. Whatā€™s the daily thread creation limit?

Thank you!

I manage it in Central Standard time, but the thread count is based on a rolling 24 hours, which is why it said you have to wait 2 more hours to post a new thread. It doesnā€™t take the operating time zone into account. The only time that matters is if Iā€™m running a maintenance, which I try to announce.

The current daily limit is 3 to encourage our members to either enter an existing thread for discussion or combine threads depending on the subject matter.

2 Likes

Got it, thanks :smile:

1 Like

I think thatā€™s just for you to know youā€™re in Do Not Disturb mode, Iā€™ve never seen any anyways : )

1 Like

Do not disturb just means you donā€™t get notification bubbles, but they will still be there for you to check. Youā€™re the only one who can see it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi.

I had this premade covers shop here. I canā€™t seem to find it. If itā€™s sunken, could I get the link somehow or is it completely gone? Itā€™s the only premade shop I have/had.

Here it is:

Itā€™s been unlisted, because it says ā€˜closedā€™, but if you want to reopen it, I can relist it for you.

Itā€™s not that one :sweat_smile: I have that saved in my favoriteā€™s list. Are there any others or thatā€™s the only one?

Never mind, Iā€™ve found it. Itā€™s been closed since November, though. Do you want to reopen the shop or just grab some stuff from it?

Premade Cover Shop by Fox Paws or something like that.
It might have been Premade Covers by Fox Paws.

1 Like

Just grab some stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve moved it to The Abyss for you temporarily, you should be able to access it now. Make sure to grab everything you need, as it might get deleted soon (spring cleaning to save some space). Let me know when youā€™re done :slight_smile:

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/free-premades-by-magic-paws-open-16-covers/1368?u=alcoholandcaffeine

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™ll get to work quick :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s safe in The Abyss for now :wink: Itā€™s just that when I move it back, it might go for good, haha. Pictures take up the most space :sweat_smile: But donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll wait for you to let me know when youā€™re all done :blush:

Iā€™m done :smiley:
Thank you!

1 Like

Well, that was fast :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, just needed a few things :wink: I also knew exactly what I wanted. Also, the cover shop, Free magic paws cover shop can go as well. I saved the template for the shop in a personal thread so I can recreate the shop if I need it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently opened up a thread a week or so ago. I made a post for an index so I can update it, but I noticed that post-plus a few others- no longer have the edit button for me. Can someone offer any info for this?

1 Like

Hey! :inkcatdragon:

So the reason why you canā€™t edit your previous posts is because of your current trust level :slight_smile: Feel free to read the FAQs on how to raise your trust level here:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. Sucks that if I want to edit my class then Iā€™ll have to open 19 more places :frowning: