Ask the Team!

So, umm. How do we spread the word about this new forum?

1 Like

You send the link to people you want here, I suppose?

1 Like

I guess share it on your profile on the message board

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen people share it on Wattpad conversation wall, Twitter, in Discord, on other social media. However is easiest. :slight_smile: forum.wackywriters.com and wackywriters.com both redirect here.

7 Likes

Quick question: does the rule about posting pictures apply to pets? Because my dog never consents to photo-ops, but she is also a dog, soā€¦

1 Like

screech yā€™all changed my pretty blue to green :sob: i thought it would turn lilac if anything

1 Like

What did we do now? lol

2 Likes

The color on Light mode changed from blue to the green thatā€™s in graceful mode. I liked the blue. Now both light mode and graceful mode are green.

Hmm :thinking: that may be a theme designer update I liked the blue too. I added graceful as another option but I suspect weā€™re going to be reevaluating the overall theme once everything else is more established and weā€™re not struggling to just get the basics implemented. :joy:

2 Likes

Ahh I see. Well weā€™ll have plenty of time to do stuff like that in the futureā€“no rush now.

So obviously sexual roleplay isnā€™t allowed here, but what out designated threads for non sexual roleplay like D&D or other RPGs?

1 Like

Not a mod, but this question was answered above, here:

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I figured, I just wanted to make sure.

2 Likes

I double-checked, just in case. I didnā€™t see anyone doing that.
Iā€™m scared to be the only one announcing the new forum to my followers on my wall :worried:
What if Wattpad considers it advertising to a competitor website? What will happen to me :sweat:

I really want others to join us here, but Iā€™m scared that Wattpad would cancel my account or something.

1 Like

Iā€™ve also advertised it on my message wall

1 Like

Will we be able to link posts in the future?

Hey I wanted you to know that Iā€™ve seen this and Iā€™m going to answer your question thoroughly in just a few minutes.

2 Likes

@Daisy @CJtheSiteWizard Thanks, guys :heart:

Iā€™ve even seen a Wattpad star advertise it so Iā€™m sure itā€™s fine

1 Like