Character Show Off!

Thank you! Well, thank Picrew. I was pleasantly surprised to find one that made Marcus exactly.

Idk why XD Okay, well, I do know why. It’s a form of light magick that all Avians can do. It’s as natural as learning to walk. Children can do it once they learn to speak because you do need a spell. The wings, however, do always exist inside of their bodies.

The idea came to me on a whim.

And…I think I also just kind of explained how they work :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, so, his parents were in a vegetative state when he left because they had worshipped the Rat King and fallen into the trap to have their souls sucked out. The children ran from the castle when it was taken over. His sister Maevy took Millard, and Gavius was supposed to go with her, but he never did. Millard was killed in a battle with a lady with snakes as hair (not Medusa) shortly after reuniting with Marcus. Marcus feels responsible for his brother’s death.

Aw, thanks :grin:

1 Like

Awwwwwwww :pleading_face: It’s the troubled ones doing these things that really pull at your heartstrings.

Why are people trying to hunt him?
And do baby ghost crows grow up to be adult ghost crows? Or it doesn’t work like that?

2 Likes

Yep. All Avians have wings of light. They call on the wings with a spell that every Avian child learns when they learn to talk. The wings do look quite like physical wings and come in different colors. Marcus’ is a white and yellow, Gavius is a purple and close to black. I think Gavius’ wings might look like they’re fading at the edges because of the black.

1 Like

excuse me w h a t

So, after some bad PR thanks to the current reigning ghost king, Crow’s been branded as this afterlife’s “devil,” of sorts. Everyone suspects he’s the one controlling all the monsters, and that he wants to destroy the city and everyone in it, along with other really bad stuff. And Crow can’t refute any of it, because his memories are all scrambled, so he’s basically like, "Well shoot, maybe I did do all those things, cuz thousands of people can’t all be wrong at once, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

(He actually meets up with the main cast because they were trying to hunt him down lol.)

And nope, they’re stuck as little helpless and flightless babies forever. :pensive: That’s why he wants to take care of them.

2 Likes

I shall come here in a bit.

Red Reign: The Breaking of Renna

Jorildyn Almiris Calverson.

Appearance: twenty-five
Biological: ???

Anti-Rhak!

Eye Color: Chestnut brown.
Height: 5’8
Fashion: comfy casual.
Skin Tone: dark brown.

She comes from the Calverson House.
Mother: Rumia
Father: Maven
Older brother: Sanev.
Younger sister: Tessalyn.

That funny moment when a deity in disguised form is actually atheist…for now!

Sealed Divine Misting.

Give me a second on this one…

Easily bored and annoyed.
Reckless and stubborn.
Can’t stay on track or remain focused.
Always sticks to herself when around people she doesn’t know.
Know-it-all even when she tries hard not to be.
Constantly curious in ways that could ruin her.

Taking long walks.
Looking for adventure.
Learning new things.
Reading books.

pfff…HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

Main Character.

Jorildyn’s family are apart of the Alagossian High Imperial Court and it makes her uncomfortable when she visit foreign countries and people automatically assume that she is royalty, when she is clearly the daughter of an insanely wealthy family that got double lucky.

On top of that she can’t tell everyone that she meets that she and her family are not royalty or anything close to it. They were just chosen to live amongst the royals as a sign of being one of the favorites.

This makes Jorildyn very uncomfortable since she doesn’t like being the center of attention in that manner.

1 Like

Will still claim he’s just misunderstood, though. And isn’t even wrong about it.

I love him. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Ooooo that sounds very cool

Sounds like a pretty big “oops”

Dare I ask why not?

Dang that really sucks

1 Like

I shall do another character because why not

Story: Inter-Universal Protectors Series (Book 3 onwards)

Name: Xix Acheron

(she desn’t show up til book 3 so she would be 5,016 then. I did book 1 age for Amneris so figured stick with it)

Species: Terpolite, Lyriumian, Fae

Appearance:

Have a picture

Xix

Family: Amneris (half sister), Nakia (half brother), Horus (nephew), Hathor (niece), Nephthys (mother), Enliatu (father), Sora (aunt), Jareth (uncle), Latifah (cousin), Raylen (aunt)

yes I do have a giant family tree on my wall

Religion: Still nameless :joy:

Magic Powers:

• Silent Magic (again, just the name but there are a lot of subcategories)
  • Shadow Magic

Skills: Hant-to-hand, magi-combat, sword, diplomacy, dragon riding

Flaws: Overthinking, a little too cautious

Hobbies: Learning about history, reading, travel, covering her big sister when she does something stupid

Love Interest: Iris (dead), Grace (future wife)

Amazon books? Still in the Terpolite Prisons but about to lead a rebellion
Wattpad books? Trying to summon the Gods to help save Creation (not going well)

Anything else: Both Xix and her half-sister Amneris are the holders of the power of Balance. Amneris holds Light/Good/Order, Xix holds Dark/Evil/Chaos. They are thought to be two of the most powerful beings in Creation, though Xix’s power is significantly weaker than her sister’s because she just got it

2 Likes

He called it his “self discovery journey” but really, he couldn’t deal with everything. He idolized his father, so it was hard to see him go down like that. Then after his father couldn’t keep his reign up, Gavius lost his will to be the successor.

1 Like

I don’t mind the quotes, but next time maybe copy and paste the text in a new reply instead? :stuck_out_tongue:

So, how do you read this name? Where do you put the emphasis?

What exactly does it do? And is there Unsealed Divine Misting?

Hmm :thinking: six? shish? Zis? Or ten nine? Or eleven ten?

Oh my gosh, she’s stunning.

Same for Amneris, why do they have these markings? What do they mean?

How are these different?

1 Like

Here’s another one! :grin:

Story: The Rat Girl

Name: Tarvius “Tar” Blackstar

Species: Felian (Human with feline skills like stealth and being able to see in the dark fairly well. They also have cat-like pupils.)

Appearance (eye color, height, fashion, etc.):

by Picrew

Family: Has a twin brother, Scorvius.

Magical powers: Water magick

Skills: Stealth, physical hand-to-hand combat, doing sneaky assassin things with daggers at night

Flaw and Fact: Bond magick. It’s a secondary affect that the Rat King’s curse had on him. Bonding means to bond with someone by magick and it helps him know whenever that person is in trouble. The con here is that every time he uses the bond to help the person, the curse consumes him a little more. The curse feeds off the magick used through the bond. For the curse, it’s an eternal snack.

If the curse is broken in the world, he can be freed from the bond, but he can always re-bond to anyone later on his own. Tar is a naturally loyal guy with a kind heart, so he’s constantly put in a tricky situation to use bond magick or not. It helps him help people, but if he uses it too much, it could kill him.

Hobby: Sleeping in the sun. In Earthland, he turns into a cat because of the curse, so he gets to do plenty of that at MC Bethany’s house.

Love interest: None. His love is only for family and friends. He used to be MC Bethany’s cat, Meme, and considers her his family.

Status in Story: Supporting character of MC Bethany, and also her animal sidekick for a while.

Anything else: Tar isn’t much of a talker. He would rather sit and listen, and would give little grunts or nods. Might offer words of advice or sarcastic remarks if he has them. Because of his calm nature, many would say he’s comforting to be around. There’s just something about Tar that relaxes troubled minds.

3 Likes

Jo-RIL-din? I tried.

It’s just divine powers that have been sealed and haven’t been unleashed…yet.

1 Like

What do the divine powers actually do?

1 Like

On super extremes:

Warp reality.
Destroy or create universes.
Slay mightier deities.
Wipe life from existence
Conjure up storms that can destroy the environment.
Create a place in their image.
Destroy time and tamper with it.

Thats all I got.

1 Like

From another story:

Dmitri Pavlyuchenko

Place of Birth: Ukraine

Current Location: California, USA. Angel Hills, more specifically.

Story: Love and Apathy

Siblings: None.

Religion: What’s that?

Height: 5’11, 160 lb

Love Interests: Himself, but later Alan

Skills: Can make a really mean curry, for some reason.

Dislikes: People.

Fun Fact: He once scared Alan when he smiled. Now he does it to bring Alan into submission when he has to.

Alan Huntington

Place of Birth: Angel Hills

Current Location: Angel Hills

Story: Love and Apathy

Siblings: One brother, and two older sisters.

Religion: Art?

Height: 6’1, 170 lb

Love Interests: Dmitri.

Skills: Very creative, really good at persevering.

Dislikes: Being rejected and called weird.

Fun Fact: Alan is gender non-conforming and uses they/them pronouns.

3 Likes

Has reality ever been warped in the past?

1 Like

Maybe it has and I just don’t know it…
Something to touch on in either Red Reign or another Alagossian story.

:eyes:

1 Like

Unknown for the time being/WIP.

Demetrius Quentin val Holycrest.

Appearance age: Twenty-years old.
Biological age: 354 years old.

Zirken? He is actually another species that was reincarnated as a Zirken. Yet he isn’t a true Zirken.

Eye Color: reddish brown.
Height: 5’10
Fashion: Sometimes lavish and something cheap, depending on his mood.
Skin Tone: dark skinned.

Mother: Cristiana Sophie val Holycrest.
Father: Hezekiah Christian val Holycrest.
Older brother: Michael Alexander val Holycrest.
Older sister: Alicia Sarah val Holycrest.
Younger brother: Lucian Saul val Holycrest.
Younger sister(twin) Isabelle Marianna val Holycrest.

Mir’genism.

The only magic he can do is the ones from magical spell books or some magical objects. He doesn’t have a magical powers to wield of his very own.

Leadership.
Drawing and building things.

Probably overconfident to the point he is viewed as arrogant.
Blunt as hell/too straightforward (he hates lying, even a little).
Reckless when he shouldn’t be.

Creating things with his hands that requires vast imagination.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s…

Main Character.

Demetrius is the prince of a nation that is the only three in the world that was resurrected from being a Shadowland and is thriving greatly.

Yet this former Shadowland turned country is loaded with dark and ancient secrets that involve a majorly important incident that took place eons ago. Along with the world still being affected by some unknown event that Demetrius’s nation is strongly apart of.

2 Likes