graphics and stuff // open for a bit

popping in to say this is heavenly. boop

1 Like

no u

1 Like

beemp

Do you wanna do a vampire inspired cover? Or an alien one? :joy: I have two.

if you think they fit within my style then i don’t see why not! :>

1 Like

hey i forgot that i existed for a few months merry crisis

will overhaul the thread soon

overhaul done. did i code an entire new thread then find out it didn’t work and cried so i reused old code and simplified it? maybe. you have no proof

Is this open yet? Oh and Merry Crismisis! :smile:

Just a heads up: the link for the forms leads to a YouTube video instead of forms :sweat_smile: lemme know when you fix the link because I want to request :eyes:

oh shoot! i mustve placed the form link into the wrong place LOL. fixed now!

1 Like

says open so yes it is! :]

Sorry for the questions: Does the story need to be posted for a banner? :]

nah, only care about that for covers! :>

Sweet, thanks! :slight_smile:

COVER FORM:
title; Fright in the Night
subtitle; It’s just a movie…
author; Stella Vigo
mood/colors; Dark. Black. Horror. Except for maybe a bright laptop screen, uh, you know the glitch effect? Yeah, those colors.
ideas/pics; Dark room. Laptop on desk. Laptop open, with the title on the screen and with a glitch effect, as if the laptop’s haunted or something.

pics

Like this but better lol:

For the laptop, it has to be in a dark room and on a desk (preferably an empty desk) since it takes place at midnight (the fact that it’s on a desk plays a part in the story). Some pics for inspo:

anything else; have you listened to Thicc by Sungazer? It’s sick, man.

1 Like

HEYO this is what i came up w. sorry the title isn’t on the screen? i felt like any way i tried that the title would’ve been too small lol. so i hope this is ok! feel free to ask for changes and lemme know if you use it, if u do just credit me in the description :] thamk u and merry christmas!!

(this site is hella compressing the image and it looks super dog trash. click here for the full resolution lol)

4 Likes

helo! i’m super sorry but i don’t think this really fits w my style of banners - it’s more focused on the person rather than a scene;; but merry christmas!! :heart:

1 Like

That’s okay. Merry Christmas to you too! :blush:

1 Like

This is perfect! Thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

of course!! glad you like it :’)

1 Like