Introduce Your Characters (Part 15)

I mean good question /hj

Sadie: “I mean, they have talons though,” she responds completely intentionally.

Amika: “They’re birds, how did you think they built all this?”

Sadie shrugs.

Queen: “Penguins? What are those?”

Nu: “Oh, the sliding birds on Earth. No, they don’t exist here.”

adorbs!

Yessei pulls away just a hair to whisper, “are you ready to go?”

Izi nods: “Yes please-- I probably won’t die. And, thank you, Mrs. Chofski.” Izi bows to her lol.

1 Like

Zelda: “We partner with other demon clans.” she rolls her eyes and they stroll by what looks like a fully functional city. there’s some small shops and even what looks like the playground of a school they pass.

“that’s the military academy.” Henry points to the school.

“Really?” ace seems surprised. “so, it’s just polar bears? do you have any big fleshy birds here? ostrich, maybe?”

it’s official, his fav food is eggs - someone introduce him to sen and m4as! XD

heather: “now I don’t want to go anywhere. now I want snuggles.” she half pouts.

the dean’s eye twitches like annoying kids lol but she smiled cordially before walking away.

lockie: “so, who are you, new friend?” she gestures to izi. "I’m lockie. :slight_smile: "

1 Like

Amika: “Oh, neat.” Ze takes in all the details of it. “How many people go there?”

oh no that’d be chaos :sob:

Nu: “Well, we do, just not in the High North.” They nod.

Queen: “There are beings that lay eggs bigger than ostrich’s–Zenezonif, they call them. They live in Åtepsi down in the deserts in the equator.”

Yessei: “Alright fine, I can promise thirty minutes of good snuggling, but I suspect the farmer’s market might be full if we wait any longer than that.” She rests her lips on Heather’s neck.

Izi: “Oh–Iziser, but most call me Izi.” He bows. “Good to meet you, Lockie. I’m uhm… not usually like this but just for today :sweat_smile:.”

1 Like

“None. It’s only for our kind.” Zelda crossed her arms. “The hawk clan is known for its military prowess. Us and the falcons.”

“…have either of you ever been there? I’d like to visit :star_struck:

Inc I now picture he like tries to kidnap Mia’s for his own personal egg stash haha

“Good enough for me.” She greedily takes over her entire lap, enjoying the closeness. “Thirty minutes.” Her cheeks go a bit pink with joy.

She gives him a thumbs up. “You look cool :wink:

Gio: “stay with us, babe.” He kisses lock-ins cheek as Michelle teachers fir i is hand through the bubble and it magically stretches.

1 Like

Amika: “Really? What war tactics have you pioneered?”

Nu: “:expressionless: I am there.”

Queen: “It’s far too hot for me, but i’ve been there.” She nods. “I don’t have the means to take you right now, but Im sure you’ll get there some day.”

Yessei removes her lips from Heather’s neck and wraps her arms around Heather’s waist with her own blush, and a hint of mischief in her big, black eyes.

Izi: “Hey.” Izi reaches out for Michelle’s hand. “Thanks for helping me.”

1 Like

She goes on to explain aerial attacks… Birds pooping just popped in my head lol

He nods. “I’m sorry, you’ve lost me.” He blinks at Nu and noticed some strange architecture and people in strange outfits.

So wait is she like ice or something?

“Don’t do that!” She squeaks shyly and hides her face so Yessei can’t look at her.

Now I remember why i like them so much. Cuties.

Michelle frowns a fraction. “It’s my fault, of course.” She gently squeezes his hand. “I’m so, so sorry.”

1 Like

omg :joy: so threatening sends enemies running for miles

Amika: “Oh, hm.” Ze nods. “I didn’t know that.”

Sadie: “Okay but do you have :sparkles: magic :sparkles:?”

Amika facepalms.

Nah she just hates the heat

Queen: “Oh, them?” She points at the out-of-place mahogany door lined with out-of-place Zispoel with people wearing out-of-place skirts and dresses made of grass. “That’s a Shrine of the Hero of Life. Most places only devote a shrine to her since they were all made so long ago.”

yep yep nods intently

Yessei giggles a little bit before reaching up to settle her hand on Heather’s cheek. “Love you~” she whispers.

Izi: “Hey, hey. Don’t worry about it.” He squeezes back. “I’m not mad and you didn’t know.” He pauses, rubbing the back of her hand. “Just, thanks for helping me.”

1 Like

Haha yea

zelda: “some demons have that, yes.” She leads them to a busy town center lined with more stalls where it looks like they’re selling birds’ wings

She and I would be besties Haha

“What so you mean only? You believe in more than one goddess? Polytheism?”

“Love you.” She moves in for another gentle kiss and swoons at the cuddles until time is eventually up? XD

When Izi makes friends he’s less ornery lol

“I’ll be more careful, promise.” She gives him another squeeze and gio says that locker should show izi the way of the water monsters.

Lockie: “Oh yes! You’ve got to visit the lake!”

1 Like

Cherry: “I am one such.” She nods with a hint of a grin. “Ooh, do you eat the birds’ wings?”

i have an undying hatred of the cold i would sooner move to Cuba for the summers than Minnesota for the winters lol

Queen: “You are aware that the Heroes are real people, right? And that they’re basically Gods underneath the Universe Themself.”

Nu bows: “That would be me.”

yep cuddle time eventually ends as all good things do

Yessei whispers in Heather’s ear: “Are you ready to go?”

very true I imagine he’s a poor communicator but actually tries with people he trusts

Izi: “I mean, where is it? It sounds pretty neat.”

1 Like

“You’re a sorcerer?” Henry asked with surprise.

Zelda: “No, we sell the wings of traitors :eyes:.”

Nah I’ll take the frozen lake for $200 Alex

Ace: “…the rules of this universe hurt my skull. :upside_down_face:

Darn cuddles should be lifelong

Heather: “not really, but I made a promise.” She moves for a quick peck to Yessei’s cheek.

Baby need to take a personality test hehe

Lockie: “Oh, the center of town, like a five minute hyper ride on a Griffin carriage.”

Cherry: “No, I’m a demon.” She chuckles.

Amika: “That’s what you do to insubordinates?” Ze gulps.

lmfao you can have it for 10

Queen: “I suppose you get used to it after a while. After all, only one of us knows about it in full.” She nods to Nu.

Nu: “Guilty as charged.” They giggle.

nods for sure

Yessei giggles. “You’re sweet. I promise more cuddles after dinner.” She kisses Heather back. “Well, I’ve got to get dressed. Let me up, if you please.”

nods vehemently

Izi: “Oh I’d like that.” He looks at Michelle to see if she’s coming because he like Michelle protecting him in strange land lol.

1 Like

Zelda looks at Amika: “it keeps others in line.” She shrugs.“Would you like a pair? They’re fairly cheap. :blush:

Henry :“but how did you learn magic as a demon? We don’t have that ability here.”

Lol cool talk! :rofl:

Hailey finally wakes from her word floaty thing and tries to get in touch with Nu…

Ace freezes at the call.

She poofs into a small kitty and cons up Yessei’s shoulder and wrap around her neck - she’s getting more cuddles whether Yessei agrees or not lol

Didn’t you do one for him? I forget.

Michelle is totally coming… And her tummy growls xD.

“There’s a loading station this way.” Gio points out a short line ahead.

1 Like

Guess who’s back?!

Amika: “Ew gross. No I don’t want wings.” Ze shakes hir head.

Cherry: “Oh, it comes with being a Demon here. Most of us can’t physically manifest though.”

I’m going with Nu can feel it but doesn’t do anything yet… they do flinch a little bit.

Queen: “Have I showed you the outside yet?” She motions to a dome of glass. “This way!”

:joy:

Yessei: “Or, that works, too.” She reaches to pull Heather and cradle her in her arms. “Well, I still have to get dressed…” And she snaps her fingers and she’s in a maroon skirt and a black blouse. “Ready?”

Well ok Izi’s magic actually informs a lot about him. He thinks in abstract concepts and randomly, so he’s naturally all over the place.

:joy:

Izi reaches to bring Michelle’s hand into the bubble and uses his tail as a paddle, pulling the bubble forward. “Really? How will they get a bubble on a griffin carriage?”

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been living my best recovering from surgery life.

Zelda: “wings are disgusting?” She glared

Henry: “Hm… Can you teach your magic?”

Hehe

“is thus the way we just came in?” Ace wonders as their skin seems to tighten more toward their body in the cool air.

“You have a signature style.” Heather licks her little kitty paw outstretched in front of her and playfully bats Yessei’s long hair.

Oop xD overachiever xD

Tail as a paddle is adorable! :heart_eyes:

Gio: “Seriously? Say that again,” he chuckled.

Michelle: “Magic :blush:

1 Like

oof T ru good?

Amika: “I meant sliced wings are disgusting.” Ze nods. “Wings look nice naturally–and on the being where they belong.”

Cherry: “No, not without possessing you :D”

Queen: “No, this is the observatory.” She motions to the full dome.

Nu (to Hailey): «Are you okay?»

Yessei: “Like I look like I was born a hundred years too late? For sure.” She giggles, stepping out her front door and into a portal.

Izi: “Alright alright fair.” He nods. “I’m just… curious to see how it works.”

:woozy_face: Meiste magic is based about how you perceive the world so magic kinda defines how you process information, but personality wise, most people are different personalities and may still have the same magic.

1 Like

Yeah now. My eye is still healing though so things are really hazy. I get the other done in a month.

Omg cherry xD

Henry: “…what’s the price? :eyes:

Zelda:“Ah… Alright I’ll accept that. Now let’s go meet my family.” She moves to link her arms with amika and tug then along.

“an observatory? Like ancient times?” Ace looks around.“Do you have stadiums here?”

Hailey:EVIL GIGGLING!

“What was your favorite era?” Heather stays in her kitty form for them to go full kilos delivery service haha…

“You may or may not turn into a bunch of atoms.” Lockie laughs as they’re next up to enter the carriage xD…

Your magic system hurts my brain xD - just when I think I’m starting to get it haha

1 Like

fair fair. best of luck and stay safe

:joy: :sweat_smile: just honest

Amika grumbles when Sadie links her arm through Amika’s other one: “I suppose you two will get along fine, huh?”

Sadie: “Probably,” She grins and chuckles, following Zelda and Amika in the chain.

Cherry: “No price–it doesn’t really take a toll on you. Just feels weird.”

Queen: “We don’t have any stadiums this far North, but we have some indoor gyms downstairs,” she explains.

Nu: «Are you okay? Please?»

Yessei: “I skipped most of it,” she explains, stepping out of a portal and into a huge city with a huge open-air market. “I lived in a jungle for so much of my life that I didn’t really experience any changes. And then I died the first time and… yeah.” She shrugs. “I don’t really have much of a favorite. Just… inspiration from every one.”

Izi: “Wait I might permanently materialize?” Izi blinks.

Meiste magic mad weird i won’t lie

it has changed once between old!Meiste and Meiste now but hasn’t changed since then

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart:

XD

Henry said that he’d like to try it and Zelda comes to a large nest of a room.

More demonic cackled from Hailey xD

Ace: “So you don’t have gladiator fights?”

Heather turns back big and swoops in for a quick kiss. “Sorry for asking.” Her hands were around Yessei’s neck sweetly

“or dematerialize.” Lockie shrugs and Michelle starts tugging Izi in xD

Sounds like you took a break haha

1 Like

Cherry: “Oh…?” She giggles a little bit, sticking out her hand. “Shake my hand on it.”

Sadie: “Ooh, what’s this place?”

Queen: “No, not up here. We can’t risk lives like that, and why would we?”

Nu: “I… need to go. I’ll be back.” And poof! They’re back at the house

Yessei giggles: “No need to be sorry. Just answering honestly. You haven’t seen me in black jeans and boots.” She sniffs a little, strolling in a particular direction towards a brick wall with vendors along it, scanning the fruit.

Izi: “Wait so if I’m already dematerialized,” he begins as Michelle pulls him, “what would that mean then?”

Yeah little bit lol

1 Like

Henry offers her his wing for the pandemonium to begin haha

Zelda : “our throne room.” she whistles and some large heavy curtains swayed out the way to reveal better light in the fancy jeweled room.

And enter dramatic royalty entering the room music in angelic bird singing :joy:

Let’s just say the house is eerily quiet :eyes:

Ace: “So you’ve evolved past that barbarism? Interesting. That’s not common.”

Heather blushed. “I think you’d look like a pretty Rockstar :relaxed:

Fair. I took like a break for the last few weeks from like everything creative xD

“…you wouldn’t exist?” Michelle theorized as her author hopes Izi gets through the bus safely haha