Introduce Your Characters (Part 15)

Nice! Good luck you got this!

That’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: y’all been together a hot minute now

Omg cute!!!

Michelle leans over to kiss his cheek and end up almost tossing herself off the seahorse in comical fashion.

Awww war flashback XD

Hailey: “you come and rest :pleading_face:” she pays her lap. “Come on.”

Lol Oop ummm cat lady… I wanna say Annie or something

Heather does the pew pews and hopes she hits her mark with a fright because what else is she supposed to do as a vampire hunter.

“I wanna drink him! :star_struck:

1 Like

no no no the other one: Kairo. I found it in this thread from last year lmao

Alice was the cat lady’s name :joy:

11 months :bangbang: no regrets

Sure hoping so

Izi yelps and reaches out to grab her shoulders to settle her up right again. “Are you good? Everything okay now?”

Nu: They groan, shuffling over to sit in her lap. “Thank you,” they whisper, snuggling up.

He blocks it with the shield, holding it up wildly behind him, though it leaves a hole. He gulps.

Yessei: “By all means,” she shouts. “If you can kill him. He’s stuck now, he can’t go anywhere.”

1 Like

(Who wants a vampire?)

1 Like

(I’m down!)

1 Like

Pissy walks onto the scene and he has a scowl across his face. “Uh, where is the good coffee? Some idiot stole all the good coffee beans and now I have watery crap!”

( :joy: someone upset his routine!)

1 Like

Eer: “Coffee?” She turns around. “There’s no coffee for miles. At least, I haven’t.”

1 Like

Pissy glares back at her. “Excuse me… what? Where am I?!” He sniffs the air. “How the heck do you people live WITHOUT coffee? What sorta world is this…”

2 Likes

Listen at least I was close with A :joy: but I would’ve never remember kairo haha

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love that for you!

:crossed_fingers:t5:

She sits up with embarrassment running red laps around her face. “I’m fine!” she squeaks.

These two have such a cute and healthy relationship - it startles me :joy:

Heather growls like a happy wild cat and shoots some rapid fire rounds as she rushes closer and closes the gap to lunge at him with all her pearly whites, hungry XD

1 Like

Eer: “Woah dude,” she chuckles. “Sorry to disappoint.” She sticks out her hand. It’s callused and thick from whatever activity she’s been doing.

1 Like

real yeah I had a stint of deleting my google drive that meant I forgot their name.

Izi sighs in relief. “That’s good, thanks.” He squeezes her shoulder with a hint of a smile.

why does it startle you lol it is really cute

Yessei scoots away before Heather arrives at her dad. He’s all hers lol.

1 Like

Pissy shakes his head and then shakes her hand. “So what’s your name?”

1 Like

Eer: “Oh, I’m Eer. I have a sister, who you might meet–Auk is her name.” Eer chuckles. “What’s got you out in this neck of the woods?”

1 Like

“Ear, like the thing you hear out of?” Pissy asks. “I’m bored, hungry and I might get kicked out.”

1 Like

And I figure they did enough laps so lets let some guppies ride lol

Michelle gets off her seahorse and reaches out a hand for Izi, asking how he feels. “You don’t feel like you’re going to drown anytime soon. right?” She tries to get a feel for how much longer he should expect to be transformed.

I know haha but like just remembering how wild Hailey used to be and now she’s a housewife lol

Hailey: “Nu?” She plays in their hair.

God, I’m much a lazy writer now lol - boom, crash, slash, maim!!! :joy:

Anddd now she’s feeding on him XD

“Kicked out, of what?” She ignores the comment about her name.

1 Like

Izi: “No, I don’t think so,” he admits. “I’m fortunate, honestly.” He follows her, also dismounting his seahorse.

yk fair enough I remember those days wow

felt if we expended all our energy everywhere we’d have no energy.

Anansi and Yessei gulp and stare at each other.

Anansi: “You’re dating that. Friendly reminder: that could be you.”

Yessei: “She wouldn’t do that… plus I’d just come back to life.” She shrugs. “Just happy she’s getting a meal in, you know.”

Anansi groans.

1 Like

“My house by my stupid on and off wife, Tati Bitch?”

1 Like

Eer: “Ouch, yikes. Is that her name?” She shakes her head. “I’d offer you a place to stay if I had one, but unfortunately, I’m a bit homeless at the moment, too.”

1 Like

Pissy scoffs. “It might as well be her name, and you’re homeless too? Where do you even stay?”

1 Like

Eer: “I’m leading a roaming battalion,” she answers. “Which, at the moment, is stationed up on the hill. I’m just catching a breath of fresh air.”

1 Like