Introduce Your Characters (Part 15)

“True… I think they’ve just gotten so advanced with magic here that fish and both friends and food,” Lockie giggles.

Gio: “Lockie actually got me into fish. I used to think they were just dumb eating machines, but they’ve actually got some funny personalities,” he quickly adds when his girlfriend scowls at him for the first part.

“Yes! It’s really cool. You want to come? I think you may enjoy it, girls day out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hota: “That’s just the thing,” they admit, wringing their hands. “You see… I don’t know how I got here.”

Eer: “Oh yikes–”

It’s just a second before her human-like physical form is replaced with a red-skinned, demonic one. That demonic form is Auk.

Auk: “I’ll handle it.”

Izi: “Oh really?” Izi seems interested. “How do fish act?”

Anansi: “That sounds neat,” she admits. “Yeah…”

Yessei grins like she’s reclaimed a sister lol.

1 Like

“when?” Gio asks.

“When they eat others? And ooo, a spot!” Lockie grabs Michelle’s hand, hence kind of starting to drag Izi over to a table. “We sit on the ocean floor between those shells.” She points to the Japanese style seating area with let’s say a kind of sewer thing in the middle.

Oop adorable!

Heather: “Maybe on the weekend then. :blush:” She sits in one of the wooden chairs at a nice table that smells like freshly cut wood as someone comes over with some menus with the specials of the day on them.

1 Like

Pissy watches as she approaches the scene.

1 Like

It just stares at him. “Well, I know exactly where you’re going.”

1 Like

:joy: the three of them making a chain is cute

Izi: “Oh, this looks almost like an Ytosi tradition… Hota was telling me about it.” He blinks. “Are… huh. And yeah, I meant like, how do fish act in general?”

Yessei sits down, but Anansi just stands at the table–she can’t quite sit in a chair lol, but eight legs means her weight is distributed pretty evenly.

Yessei: “It’s been a while since we’ve shared a meal,” Yessei reminisces. “After… all that we’ve been through.” She looks up to Anansi.

Anansi grunts. “I never want to share a meal there again.”

Yessei chuckles and nods, reaching for Heather’s hand.

Auk struts up and shouts: “hey! Leave them alone!” She pulls out two short swords.

2 Likes

Hota pauses for a moment. “If you’re about to say ‘Hell,’ then I think you’ll want a bit of an update,” they chuckle. “You see, what’s strange is that I’ve become a scholar of religion–and I now lead a congregation of at least a million up and down Zeneste.” Hota’s starting to realize this is Mark. “But I’m guessing you wouldn’t do anything to me here, no? Not in this desolate, far-reach place?”

1 Like

One of the vampires laughs and bites one of them more before teleporting over to the other side. The other two get angry and one of the starts to attack her.

1 Like

Right XD adorable friends hehe

“Oh. Well, how do I act?” Lockie’s voice turns teasing with a devilish little glimmer in her eyes.

Gio: “oof, you’ve done it now. get ready for a lecture :roll_eyes:

“A while like more years than I’ve lived probably?” Heather takes her hand and passes Anansi one of the menus while sharing hers with yessei because cute. “…they’ve got a lot of Italian dishes and veggies. I think I chose pretty good :blush:.”

Auk deflects with one of her swords, lunging forward to stab the other. “What are you doing here? Leave this place!”

1 Like

Izi: “I…” he gulps. “Maybe I don’t have quite enough experience to tell, but you seem pretty nice.”

“Like more years than you’ve lived.” Yessei confirms. “And, of course you did.” She chuckles.

Anansi: “If I get meatballs,” she begins. “Can they do raw?”

1 Like

Lockie blinks quite seriously: “I’m an angel :innocent:

Gio: “and I’m Christ.” He rolls his eyes. “Since we’re just out here lying.”

Michelle chuckles as Lockie begins going into a lecture on ancient water beings and cannibalism.

“I’m sure the chef would call you his favorite customer of the day,” Heather giggles some more. “Hey, I don’t ever think I asked, but what’s the age difference?” Heather asks the sisters at the mention of how much of an age difference there is between her and yessei.

1 Like

The stabbed one’s eyes glow yellow and he starts to fade out. Within seconds, he fades away. The other one who tried to attack Auk growls. His eyes glow red. “We’re starving.”

1 Like

Izi’s actually curious lol: “Wait wait, how do they survive as a species if they eat each other? Did they leave behind any writing?”

Anansi and Yessei look at each other before taking a glance back at Heather.

Yessei: “Well, without time-warping events earlier in life,” Yessei chuckles, “About 50 years. Counting those strange years in… more like 150.”

Anansi: “She’s the oldest–there’s only two of us, but there are a couple cousins.”

1 Like

“Oh, yeah. There’s a whole museum on it down here. And a lot of us can reproduce asexually. Yay, adaptations,” lockie giggles.

“Does that mature a Cougar?” Heather teases yessei. “I would’ve thought you were older because you seem more protective, anansi.”

1 Like

Auk: “That’s not my problem.” She draws her sword around and lets it into the ground.

1 Like

The other guy starts to shake and can’t fight back. Pissy is standing there smirking. “Eat a deer, bish.”

1 Like

Mark???: “You’re not in Zeneste anymore, Hota.” It stares dead into their eyes. “And no, I’m not talking about that, not yet at least. Because you’re already in Hell.” It says calmly and quietly

1 Like

A young man with blond hair walks through a desert. He pauses, looking at a map, an expression of annoyed confusion forming on his face.

2 Likes

A petite girl is walking nearby. She has short dark hair and seems to be dressed casually with a small backpack on.

2 Likes