Introduce Your Characters (Part 15)

Pissy nods and eats them all. “How many miles?”

1 Like

“I don’t know,” she whispers. “I’ve never been in this gulley before.” She looks up to see the sun finally starting to dwindle in the West. “And it’s getting dark.”

1 Like

Pissy nods. “I love the night, but we can rest somewhere right?”

Auk: “Working on it…” she grumbles and looks around. “A light! In the hills! Come on!” She reaches out to grab his wrist and pull him along.

1 Like

Pissy goes really fast and almost flies.

1 Like

Lockie nods. "Yep, just maybe like try not to be too fishy in the meantime :sweat_smile:

Heather beams. “You’ve got to try it! It’s refreshing :yum:.” She looks at Yessei.“I just won’t kiss you after before brushing my teeth.” She giggles.“I’ll see if my brother has any extras I can steal to let you try.” Heather looks back at Anansi.

1 Like

Casus still seems mildly upset about what happened before he arrived, but a bit of the tension definitely melted away, and he proceeds to show a small smile.

“Yeah, I’ve heard of all the things phones can do and it’s very similar. You can talk while showing your face if you want, you can play music-we don’t have many songs with lyrics but we do have a few-oh and there’s a couple games, this kind of holographic thing shows up where you interact with it, my favorite is called ‘Alicorn Adventure’.”

He almost seems excited.

2 Likes

“Oh? Sounds kind of like, maybe a bit more advanced then a flip phone. I bet someone smart invented it, huh?” She chuckles and looks back to the dirextion he was last heading in. “Remind me where you said you were going again?”

2 Likes

Izi: “Yeah that’s a small issue–I can’t breathe out of water can I?”

Yessei squeezes Heather’s hand a bit with a smile.

Anansi: “Hey, not opposed.” She threads a bit of hair behind her ear, looking down at her–now finished–food. “It sounds good.”

Auk arrives at the corner, and the light is on the other side. “Stay here–I’ll investigate.”

2 Likes

Casus scratches his head.

“Well, I’m not entirely sure where. You see, I had this weird dream I’m not sure how to explain but it said something about going to another world, and so I created a portal to get here. Well…not exactly here, I was at a sea first and I’ve already been traveling quite a while.”

He pauses.

“I really wish all of us leaders hadn’t split up immediately, I already miss my sister.”

1 Like

Pissy waits, and he sniffs the air around the place.

1 Like

“fish bowl!” Michelle beams.

“I’ll be done in a few minutes.” Heather just had a few more bites left. “Dessert then. How was your food by the way?”

“Oh? A little sister? How old?” Mo frowns.“Is it your first time away from home?” She gestures for him to follow her.

2 Likes

“Not too much younger, but yeah. She’s 25, I’m 27.”

Casus sighs.

“And I’ve been away from the kingdom before, but never out of the world. I didn’t even know about other worlds until a few weeks ago.”

He appears curious as to where Mo wants to take him.

1 Like

“I know some really smart people who could possibly help you.” She looks behind to see if he’s following.

1 Like

Quickly making sure he has everything, he walks up next to her, appearing more alert now that he’s going with someone.

1 Like

“So, we’ll try the genius first and if all else fails… Let’s just hope it doesn’t fail.” She laughs uncomfortably as they continue on the wood’s scenic trail.

1 Like

Casus falls silent, looking around as they walk, a small glimmer of hope in his eyes.

1 Like

After a couple of minutes of walking a tall shiny building can be seen in the distance. “We’re going there.” The top of the structure seemed like a dome and shimmered with pretty colors.

1 Like

Casus nods as they head in that direction. He freezes for a moment, as though he heard something, but shakes his head and continues following Mo.

1 Like

“You okay?” Mo swears she saw him pause.

1 Like