🎉 :wackywriters: It's Our First Wackiversary!! :wackywriters: 🎉

Also, your book only shows up as “updated” once every hour, so if you upload a bunch of chapters and then need to tweak things repeatedly for a few minutes, your followers don’t get spammed.

9 Likes

how about a forum or blog post with shorthand formatting code for those of us who just…can’t? :eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

Woo! Happy W-Day!

7 Likes

I’m so proud. It hardly feels a year, but this is amazing. And it’s wonderful you’re taking the first steps to getting a working writing site going, THAT is incredible.

Trying to sign up now, but small issue with the sign-up:

After a while I figured out it’s because it only shows one number per line, but this was a bit confusing.

5 Likes

Came back after uploading my book to say; THIS IS AWESOME. Very excited to see the future of this site. I’m happy to be on board, chief!

7 Likes

oof! Yeah I’ll see if I can fix the date selector there.

I’m so glad to hear that!!!

5 Likes

wooo! so many new stories to check out!

5 Likes

It’s on my list of things to eventually get to :rofl:

7 Likes

No problem, I know it’s in beta so just asking if you want us to report issues? Like UI/UX especially?

6 Likes

Yes that would be great!! I absolutely want reported issues.

There is a support ticket system in place, lemme see if I can find the link…

7 Likes

Yuss here 'tis. You have to be logged in, but you can submit tickets for issues.

https://wackywriters.com/support/

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: <3

6 Likes

is it o=possibel to change the background, like the grey area

6 Likes

So I wanna say Happy Wackiversary! I’m so happy and proud about where we are and how amazing the community and @moderators are! (Even though I have no part in doing anything)

I LOVE the new logo! You’ve outdone yourself @anon75483123 !
And I’ve been on the site since last month, wondering when it was gonna get announced, and I absolutely love love love that UI and style and the color theme and the dark mode and the EVERYTHING! @CJtheSiteWizard , you’ve outdone yourself! You’re AMAZING CJ!

Thank you for working so hard!

9 Likes

Yes! You can hover over the “hi username” menu and click settings, then click the pink button on the left for your cover photo, or from your main profile page, click your mini-avatar under your cover photo and click account settings, then click the pink button on the left from there.

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m not sure where to go so I hope here is ok! I donated the the new Wacky Writers’ website and it told me to come here and ping @CJtheSiteWizard - Sorry to bother! <3

8 Likes

That’s because you get fancy schmancy new badge to go with that donation! :wink: Thank you so so so much :purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Ahhhh! Thank you SO much! We really really appreciate it so much. Let me get you your badge! :heart: :beautifulheart:

6 Likes

Badges are good! Badges are exciting! :smiley: Do I need to get any proof for you guys? I’ve got the Paypal summary but I’m sure I can find it via my Wacky Writers author account.

Thank you both, too! I’m never that present on the forums, but I always appreciated this place. It’s awesome to see you guys branching out.

5 Likes