🎉 :wackywriters: It's Our First Wackiversary!! :wackywriters: 🎉

Nope! The Paypal summaries come to me to verify. :blush: No proof needed on your end.

Well we’re going to give it our best shot and see how it goes :joy: the community is so great and you can only see so many threads asking for a writing site before you realize you really should do something about it :rofl:

9 Likes

Tbh all of our best ideas come from you, folks :rofl:

watch out for Wacky Con in a Zoom meeting near you

8 Likes

Totally this :joy:

6 Likes

Hehe :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Very true! :joy: Thank you again for your help. I’ve noticed a couple issues at present but I’ve submitted a ticket. I’m very excited to learn about the “Badges” on the book side of the website and I’m super interested in the additional features you’ve added.

If it’s any interest to you guys as well, the site news is making the rounds on Discord Wattpad communities too! So hopefully that’ll help garner interest! <3

3 Likes

Fan that wildWackyfire :eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you! We’re fresh outta beta so I’m sure there are a variety of bugs we haven’t quite fixed yet. :joy:

Yeah! We’re still fleshing out the badges currently, but I imagine they’ll be along the same lines as the forum ones (and if all goes well, hopefully at some point they’ll link to the forum too).

That IS interesting! :eyes: News spreads fast lol. I’m glad to hear it–hopefully people will be intrigued enough to check it out.

7 Likes

And this is where I done lost it.

5 Likes

Typos are part and parcel of T’s comedy magic :rofl:

5 Likes

happy anniversary

5 Likes

The mod team (and anyone who has ever messaged me while I’m eating or on my phone that hates my spelling and grammar) knows that I have some interesting typos - usually courtesy of my keyboard predictor :rofl:. I swear, I’m a writer :joy:.

5 Likes

I tried clearing out the predictor once and it didn’t work :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@WriterRoseReviews I replied to your ticket, but I’d like to know if it works now: I forgot to update a setting on the back end that makes chapters private indefinitely…should be fixed now lol.

(should be now, I just tested with my regular level alt and I could read it after the fix)

6 Likes

Sure, blame the keyboard :rofl: Soon enough, there’ll be a Tanya translator available in the Wacky shop :rofl:

5 Likes

I have specific spellings that drive my computer batty.

3 Likes

CJ is my translator :rofl:

5 Likes

Yep, haha. And it’s like I know what I tried to say, but that’s not what translated :joy:.

4 Likes

Tbh, I think I’m getting pretty good myself :rofl: A new language to add to the CV :rofl: I speak semi-fluent Tanya, sir

5 Likes

:rofl: yes! I will create my own hot mess language and poison the minds of the masses :rofl:

Ooo! New book idea - I make a Tanya dictionary on the Wacky site :joy:

6 Likes

I’ve also done my part to advertise the new site; we’ll see what happens.

3 Likes