✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

Sure, I 'm sick as a dog and not sure which of the below I used, but -

I use Flame Painter 4 which was 140$ for most magical elements, because I’m lazy. Shop | Escape Motions Got it quite some time ago, really great piece of kit. Just realised I click my name on your post and see which post it is, lol. Yeah, that was the standard settings for the Flow (?) brush in Flame Painter 4. :slight_smile:

If it has to be more substantial, I’ll use Daz assets, either the Technomancer set, Marvelous Magic iRay or a fire ball pack. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you re - watch the Wonderland movies and listen to Melanie Martinez’s “Mad Hatter” on loop for a solid three hours … Anyways, how’s the coloring? Its current name is “Shades Of Glass”, but I’m open to suggestions cause eh. :rofl:

looking glass psd

7 Likes

whoa i haven’t been here for years ; - ; glad that the thread is still going and many more new cool people are here !! <3 here are my recent arts ;; they’re not a lot since i’ve rarely had time between class… //screenshots from my ig because i obviously forget where i put the original file// (ig plug)

11 Likes

Ahhh they’re so beautiful!!! >.<

2 Likes

@xinmure The colours are so pretty!!! :heart_eyes:

Made another colouring cause why ever not?! :rofl: Also finalised the name and preview for the previous one for when I put it up on DeviantArt. Also, Gotham is such a great show, why’d they have to cancel it?! :sob:

7 Likes

I honestly don’t know what was going on through my head when I made this … supposed to be a premade but writing the blurb for the book jacket made me want this for myself :rofl: Thoughts? Also, the dimensions are pretty off since this is just for WP so … yeah :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

THAT IS GORGEOUS!!! How did you get the text like that?

1 Like

Ah yes, the text. took me the better part of nearly three hours sob I used the masking effect with a snowflake picture onto the text atop the layer style. not sure if this makes sense though And I’m glad you like it! :smiley:

2 Likes

OOh! Thank you! and woah- three hours? thats a lot OoO

1 Like

I’m looking for a character artist

1 Like

ooh that looks really nice! the contrast between the text and the background is good and not too soft or harsh, and the difference between the blurred background and the sharpness of the wolf and the text compliments it well. And I like how the oo’s in moon intersect both in the title and the line on the back cover.

1 Like

heheh, you are doing good work :pray: I love the aesethic these have; I think you edited them really well!

1 Like

I know, and my homework was just sitting on the table and mocking me :rofl: :sob:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Also, the oo intersecting is all the font, not me! :rofl:

2 Likes
I need some feedback on this, I'm remaking a cover for a friend

3 Likes

I can’t really see it

Maybe you can retry uploading the photo?

1 Like

i think you should be able to see it now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ooh, this is really pretty, I like it!

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

@TheMidnightAssassin @CoffeebyNight Thank you!!!

1 Like