Bump! Back in business after more than a year
Here’s a recent graphic to show you where my cover-making skill level is at now (:
Heya Stella. I’m having a hard time reading your rules and such (will read it on my phone in a bit) but I was wondering if you make banners as well? (The cover in mind is a fantasy manip style)
I can make banners, but I’m generally very inexperienced in those. I can make them if people order a cover first and then have banners made ^^
I can read the rules and stuff just fine, and I’ve tested it on my phone and laptop if it’s a size thing then you can zoom in
Great Super glad to see that. And no worries if your inexperienced with them I can def order the cover first and then request for banners if accepted.
That’s good. My vision is pretty poor so sometimes when I strain my eyes, everything gets a bit blurry lol
- Cover Type: Manip, please.
- Author’s name: Deanna Heller-Erskin
- Title: Humming the Tune of the Witch’s Curse
- Subtitle: N/A
- Tagline: N/A
- Short summary: (Unnamed female protagonist) is a trusting princess of an (unnamed kingdom), At birth, she was cursed to trust those around her and the only way to break the curse is to hum not sing the song of the witch who cursed her. The only issue is, she trusts people too much which could cause her downfall…
- For model based: A girl with light colored hair (blond or strawberry blonde) wearing a pastel colored gown singing with a palace in the background, green smoke, and green tears pouring from her eyes.
- For non-model based: A fairy style text as main focus, with musical notes warping around the title. Green and pink pastel as main colors.
- Anything else: If accepted, I’ll send an additional form for the banners. Please note, that I love creative freedom as long as it doesn’t include the color blue lol. If you’d rather work with vectors, that’s fine as well
cries – Thank you for getting back to me so quickly