Outlander Graphics

Cancelled

2 Likes

@anon342758 accepted! as for payment, you already did a substantial amount last time tysm btw, so the only thing i will ask this time is just for credit. that’s weird! but its alright i’m not hella strict on the way it’s supposed to ‘look’. if things go awry while trying to fill it out, its fine.

@XxMiss_SummerxX accepted! please view the payment chapter of the book before delivery. yes, you can! if i don’t have threads up during that period, just private message me.

2 Likes

@outlandish Thank you! I appreciate it. :beautifulheart: Oki! Will do so. ^.^ it could be my site just doesn’t support it, I use Firefox so. That’s good to know, thank you.

2 Likes

of course! thank you for requesting again! and, that’s probably it. i use google chrome, so that might be the reason. either way is fine with me :black_heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I will contiune to read Mated either way, I’m enjoying the story. ^^ Would make sense. :relaxed:

2 Likes

omg yay! thank you so much. i’m so happy that you like it! :black_heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! That’s the least I could do. :beautifulheart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for accepting. So sorry it took me a while to get to payment, but it is now completed.
I commented on immortal chapters extract, one and two. I hope that is enough, if not just let me know, i’m more than happy to do more. and of course I will give credit once done. :grinning:

2 Likes

holy cow, thanks for that! i really appreciate your feedback! what you have is perfectly fine. i will be doing your cover shortly! thank you for requesting :black_heart:

1 Like

b u m p

2 Likes

hi love! do you think you could elaborate a little more on what you’d like? I have a general idea, but I’d appreciate it if you’d tell me a little more about your vision for the cover?

2 Likes

I don’t have a completely set vision for the cover, but I was envisioning some kind of sheet of glass or window with fog behind it. A handprint silhouette would be pressed against the glass, and crackling magical energy would be visible in the silhouette. The genres are sci-fi/fantasy, so feel free to tap into either genre :slight_smile:

2 Likes

alright, thanks hun. i should have it done this weekend xx

2 Likes

b u m p

2 Likes

@PaperThinSkin14 here’s your cover dear. i hope you like it.
i wasn’t sure exactly how to go about this, but i hope it matches somewhat of your vision!

5 Likes

Hi!! It’s nearly perfect—there’s just one small thing. Would you be able to change “novel” to “novella”?

1 Like

6 Likes

Perfect! Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

hi hun! just wanted to let you know, i am in the process of doing your cover. it should be done this week, just not sure when.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Hey, thank you so much for informing me! Take your time, and enjoy Valentine’s Day. :beautifulheart:

2 Likes