Report Site Bugs Here

• Refreshed the forum on your device: Yes
  • Tried a different device to confirm the problem: Yes
  • Tried a different browser: No

Describe the bug (what happens, when it happens, what the error code is, etc): The site won’t let me post or like anything
Has it happened more than once? : Yes
What kind of device?:

• Mobile/Desktop/Both: Desktop
  • Maker (Apple/Android/Windows/etc): Windows
  • Model (Galaxy/iPhone/etc): Lenovo
  • Operating System (if applicable)(Windows 10/OS Catalina) Windows

What browser(s) are you using?:
Firefox

Ok I’ll see what I can do. Is your Firefox browser up to date?

1 Like

Yes

Hi. Idk if this is just me, but I tried to view my post because someone else replied, but I kept getting replicas of their reply to my post. And my post just won’t show up.

I’m using Chrome (up to date), btw, and this has never happened before.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly (needs confirmation) this occurs when the post being replied to has been deleted. Did you delete or gotten any of your posts deleted from that thread?

2 Likes

No. I went back and searched for the post and it was still there.

2 Likes

Can you link me the post where it’s happening and fill out the form for me please?

2 Likes

Seems to be okay now :thinking:

2 Likes

@CJtheSiteWizard the preview pane doesn’t work anymore, for posts, and I can’t resize images because of that. Could you have a look at it, please? Thank you.

1 Like

Can you fill out the form at the top of the thread so I know where to start? Thanks!

1 Like

Alright, here we go.

Refreshed the forum on your device: [/] Yes No

Tried a different device to confirm the problem: [ / ] Yes No (Tried my MacBook)

Tried a different browser: [ /] Yes No (Doesn’t work on Safari, either)

Describe the bug (what happens, when it happens, what the error code is, etc): When I try to post something, the preview doesn’t come up for my images or for my text. I can’t resize images when the photo uploads because of this. And I can’t see what my text looks like:

Has it happened more than once?: It has been happening consistently for about the past week.

What kind of device?: Desktop/Mac

Mobile/Desktop/Both: Desktop, I am using an updated version of Firefox. Current version.

Maker (Apple/Android/Windows/etc): Apple

Model (Galaxy/iPhone/etc): iMac 2019

Operating System (if applicable)(Windows 10/OS Catalina): MacOS Mojave

1 Like

Awesome, this is perfect information, and I see what you’re talking about lol. I’ll see what’s up.

1 Like

Thank you.

Alrighty I think I found the issue, go ahead and refresh the forum and let me know if it’s working now.

1 Like

:smiley:

YES THANKS!

I can resize it too! :partying_face: tysm!

1 Like

Huzzah!! You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

So how come we don’t have editing options on desktop? I mean things like spoiler, hide details, etc.

I could swear we used to have these options before but now I don’t see them.

There is, it’s just kinda weird to find because of the discourse setup. It’s technically a scrollbar lol.

Just scroll left/right over the toolbar and you’ll see the options you’re looking for.

hmm. I don’t have a scrollbar. This is the full length of my window:

Btw, I’m on Chrome.

Wait, correction, I think I know what you meant. Hmm. Discourse could do better.