Send me...fakes | Covers & Possible Banners

That’s indeed too bad. Thank you for putting in the effort :blush:

1 Like

Hi, your covers are absolutely gorgeous! I know this thread is only for fakes, so if you ever open up one for custom ones please could you let me know. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hey, go ahead and put your request and payment will probably just be looking at my story Meet In the City (if you are on wattpad) and credit for the cover. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll take note of that for future covers and if anyone every orders that as a pre-made I’ll fix it. :slight_smile: all advice is welcome.

The book will be reposted on Wattpad soon, in a few weeks I hope that’s okay?

Tittle: Bitter Love

Author: Nicole_Lisa

Summary: It’s a kind of dark love story it deals with rich powerful families, heartbreak and betrayal. A broken marriage where the couple reconciled after a few years.

Colours: Dark colours (whites, with dark purples/ dark blues) whatever you think fits best.

**Cover ideas: ** I was hoping for something like the cover idea below, with little different boxes as the pictures tell the story .

Images: so anything like these pictures below for the cover would be perfect or something similar to them.

Thank you in advance :blush:

1 Like

I should be able to make something with this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great thank you so much! :blush:

Here is the cover, please let me know what you think and if you want any changes to it, and if you are planning on using this cover. Also, let me know when the story is posted again as I’d love to support it.

3 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes: thank you so much! It’s awesome, I will definitely be using it and once I do I’ll give credit in the summary. Hopefully once I get everything sorted out I can repost all my books back on Wattpad including this one!

Thanks again :heart:

1 Like

Of course! Im so glad you like it. Thank you for requesting.

Bump

Random cover I’ve been working on today. Just bored and needed something to design. Two different colorings since I couldn’t decide which one I liked more.

2 Likes

Been a minute. Heard this song for the first time and now it has me all up in my feels. My husband is gone again and so I’m missing these moments watching him with our baby girl. Someone write a story for this cover so I can be all up in my feels.

2 Likes

Boop. This is still alive somewhat.

1 Like

Wanna make a “sexy” cover?

Depening on the idea I can try. I’ve never made a sexy cover before since it’s not really my style haha.

1 Like

Haha fair enough. I’ll figure out a form and you can try it?

1 Like

Sure, sounds good. :slight_smile:

Boop. Would you like a fake?

Yes please :slight_smile: