So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

I think horses are pretty cool.

Especially, the ones with beautiful long flowing manes.

1 Like

Like this horse that looks like a Disney princess?

4 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Itā€™s almost uncanny how human they look like that XD Might start singing any moment now.

What about the animal you find to be the cutest?

1 Like

Hmmā€¦
Plump little pups and kittens. Not so much unhealthy overweight, like they have that plump chubby weight that makes them so damn cute.

Bunnies are also cutie pooties too!

1 Like

I am actually glad I am alone in the anime/manga/webtoon fandom far as no longer shipping characters together like a matchmaker.

Feels fucking great!
Yay, me!

1 Like

Maybe thatā€™s what Iā€™ll draw next :wink:

1 Like

my cat puked a hairball on my lease paperwork :melting_face: yay, i love shedding seasonnso much.

3 Likes

I keep thinking of this dream where I met someone who time traveled into the past where I am, but the thing is, I also time traveled into the past. The difference between me and that person is that I didnā€™t age backwards when I time traveled, but that person did. So when I go back to the future with them, they turn out to be older than me.

And for some reason, Iā€™m the one that made them time travel to the past, so I have to somehow figure out how to time travel them back to the future and also successfully age them to where they were before.

It didnā€™t make sense even more because I didnā€™t time travel myself, just that person, somehow.

Soā€¦ :woman_shrugging: who time traveled me? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Going to eat some baked potatoes in a bit. It has to finish baking since I just put them in the oven seconds ago.

Yummy! :yum:

Then I shall do something else while I enjoy my baked potatoes as a tasty lunch.

1 Like

That is a gorgeous horse :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Come on!
I am getting tired and I just want to write for a bit.

Yawning and I hate it!
Bah!

Jorildynā€™s story a rich heiress who is looking for excitement and something different in her life when she get caught in some shit that brings out her curiosity far as learning who the Rhaks are, who Renna is, and what her familyā€™s mysterious connection is with everything that is happening overall.

So, apparently, in Korean, Sun Wukong is translated to Goku while Sun Wukong is Son Goku in Japaneseā€¦

While in Chinese, Sun Wukong is translated to saying the Monkey Kingā€¦

The geek in me needs to stopā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I looked up horses with long manes and this beauty came up :smiling_face:

1 Like

I like
the Monkey King
the best.
Sounds awesome, cute, and funny all at the same time.

1 Like

ā€œAh sh-t. Iā€™m gonna have to move back to the shed so they can fix the wall, arenā€™t I?ā€

I might get art like this done. Never knew this kind of art existed. Quite cool.

2 Likes

Have you ever heard of Journey to the West?
Itā€™s a story focusing on Sun Wukong taking a journey to the west with a group of others.

1 Like

Yes. Yes I haveā€¦in Japanese :wink:

1 Like