So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

Exactly! :smiley:

1 Like

Mid last year, I believe.

1 Like

I will never forget that one of my favourite artists composed and produced two osts for the tower of god anime… then performed one of those two songs in a Korean award show last year.

2 Likes

I totally forgot how addicted I was to TOP, damnit you’ve just brought back memories

2 Likes

Stupid Churro ate sugar and now I am kinda hyper at 3am.

2 Likes

Why are you still awake.

Why are we still awake.

2 Likes

Not sorry for that~

also enjoy this: [제36회 골든디스크] Stray Kids - '소리꾼 + TOP + WOLFGANG'♪|JTBC 220108 방송 - YouTube

1 Like

NO idea. I have been up from half 9 in the morning lol. no naps.

1 Like

We are making aspirin.

…We are making aspirin? We are making aspirin.

1 Like

Am I missing something? What YouTuber does that?
What do you mean?

1 Like

This song:
Don’t really know who they are, but they are amazing.

Right now, Red Reign is going to go in a straight direction to a crazy/loopy/twisty/chaotic direction that “might” make sense.

It is going to be random, but I might have to just try to toss things into the story as last minute thing to make things make sense to me and me alone.

Whatever.

Click on any YTber at random and click on any of their videos. When you click the “show more” button you’ll get a bunch of crap about what equipment they used to film it, where their patreon and other socials are, products they recommend, affiliate links, classes they teach, places they’ve posted their work, other videos by the same author, etc. All that stuff should be in their bio, not on their video pages. Nothing should be copied and pasted onto a video page, ever, imho. The only thing that should be there is a description of what’s on the video. They make their viewers work too hard to figure out what’s on a video, and some of us don’t have time to play guessing games. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

That makes sense.
Now, I totally understand what you mean.

I get definitely see how that would be annoying.
I don’t even read those, but that I understand how irksome that is to people.

1 Like

You don’t read video descriptions? ʕʘ_ʘʔ

Then how do you know what’s on the video?

1 Like

I just go in blind in all honesty.
Is it that weird?

Well, it does depend on the video…sorta. I just look at the thumbnail and the title then go from there.

1 Like

Ah! Well, you do you! (*^-‘) 乃

1 Like

Thanks.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I gave up planning stories

1 Like

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is a duvet and how is it different from a bed comforter?

I seriously never heard of that till YouTube.

Update: God, I hate being stupid/ignorant! In America, a bed comforter is pretty much our version of a duvet.

Ugh! I need to get back to writing!