Strange Things You've Had to Research for Your Writing

:eyes: A terrifying visual.

1 Like

Thanks I try!!

1 Like

You succeed! :spider:

1 Like

Thats a bit galling. How would they all fit though? Eyes need… protection, dont they?

2 Likes

Sorta like snakes with the second eye film to keep them from drying out!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah that makes sense! Though i meant moreso like bone structures, like how your eyebrows keep sweat and dirt out of your eyes and your eye sockets keep them in a safe spot at little risk of being hit or punctured. But having a film would protect from dirt and stuff at least.

2 Likes

All the eyes have sockets and eyelashes and eyelids etc, none have eyebrows. I really wish I could draw it out for my sake but my artistic abilities are… dubious

2 Likes

Oh thats interesting. How do you fit them in with the natural bone structures of the face?

2 Likes

The placement of normal eyes are the bottom set of functioning eyes, so the next two sets all fit into the forehead, and the set that’s burnt out is in line with the cheekbones—all larger plates of bone that divots could be set into.

2 Likes

Oooh that sounds cool. Mhm that could actually be aesthetically pleasing and not only creepy

2 Likes

Por que no los dos? :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah!! That’s the goal lmao. Still can’t really draw but

My terrible but somewhat accurate notes app finger drawing

2 Likes

Cool and creepy indeed
:eyes:

2 Likes

Is the hairline pulled back more? It seems to be

2 Likes

No I can’t just draw :sob:

2 Likes

Your drawing was amazing! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! But im not particularly attached and I know it’s bad I just needed a quick rough idea, I’m content with my lack of drawing ability bc I’m pretty good at Words

1 Like

Still better than my skills :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

had to share

“What school do bounty hunters go to”
the answer is apparently any school that offers a criminal justice program. Including, which i find particularly funny: Abilene Christian University in Texas.

2 Likes

I just looked them up and they said they’re redefining what a Christian is in the 21st century, cute xD

1 Like